All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: How can we get more people onto this forum?  (Read 2934 times)

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
Re: How can we get more people onto this forum?
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2023, 01:51:08 pm »
Honestly I wouldn't mind being that bot lol, I love coming up with prompts~ Okay it's settled then, every day (with some exceptions) I'll be posting a prompt of my choosing in the shoutbox. Klonoa related, game, movie, theme park, furniture brand, coffee mug company, who knows what I'll ask neeeext!  :sick:

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2023, 02:41:04 pm »
I came here because I wanted to contribute to some thread about Phantomillian. But then I realised some 30 yo dude did it all for me, so I left. Until now, because I came back here out of boredom.

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2023, 02:44:09 pm »
I'm sure there's more about Phantomilan we've yet to fully understand, such as all the hidden signs in the games lol

also huh looks like more people are coming after all!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 02:53:49 am by ThatGuy70 (Mikey) »

Offline FritzyBeat

• Professional Crazy Talker
  • Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2023, 12:05:07 am »
Evidently, happy birthday emails. lol

I logged into an old email of mine to recover a password when I saw an email in my inbox from the forum wishing me a happy birthday. I had completely forgot I even joined this place or that it still existed, so of course I had to log back in o see if anyone is still active. Low and behold, I guess the world of forums isn't quite dead yet, heh.
 ;)

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2023, 05:24:36 pm »
Aggressive viral campaign. We all take to the streets sticking posters that have Klonoa's hat on em and say "Channel your inner Wahoo!" and perhaps for many it'll reignite that flame for thousands of fans worldwide. This will kickstart the Klonoa Revolution  :hey:

I'm kidding, I wouldn't actually encourage that. But maybe we could collectively do something about it whenever Klonoa 3 is announced!
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2023, 11:50:22 am »
I'm sure there's more about Phantomilan we've yet to fully understand, such as all the hidden signs in the games lol

I still want to see a Memrise course teaching all of the findings from that dude who managed to decipher it.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2024, 02:28:20 pm »
We had a conversation in the shoutbox about this question, and i think this might be a way.

rapappa the pepper
I just want things to be back to the way it was, a Klonoa site... There isn't enough Klonoa it feels like, i need to work harder somehow...

rapappa the pepper
But it is not easy to try all by my self... I need help from all of you to try and make this place, more, well, Klonoa, and less shoutbox centric.

HaggisD1
Ok

Mr.KokoPudgeFudge
There's only so many Klonoa topics I can think of considering how small the franchise is... x_x.

HaggisD1
I already knew you had some drama with girl, but I didn't know that it was that big of a deal

PhantomShiba
I heard bits of it but damn, that's a lot. I didn't expect it to be like that

rapappa the pepper
At least i can get that out of the way, but, well i believe that is part of this site being mostly dead since then.

PhantomShiba
I love when my laptop goes from 32%-2% in 45 seconds, augh. I prob won't be online for a bit

rapappa the pepper
Probably using it a lot while it's charging.

rapappa the pepper
I believe true interests in this forum would come with whatever can be worked on it that is built up to, whatever post, whatever thing can be obtained with time and time when you keep coming back to it, another reason why i think this forum died, is the release of the Klonoa Heroes English patch, much of this forum, ever since 2013, was around Heroes, and people wanted it, but it took many years to release, this is where the mod would be updated on and be released, but when it released, yeah, people already got what they wanted. :tired: I believe i should start working on the Klonoa Whispers of Wind comics, and release things by chapters.

rapappa the pepper
This circle would exist without this plan, if there were more people active and having things to post, like, lets say 15 people, then yes, because any one could with anything, but if one has to carry it, then, this is the only way to do it.

rapappa the pepper
You all see, there are guys here that managed to pull off thousands of posts, and you think no one can do that? But thing is, much of that cause is because they had people to work with, and be surrounded with.

HaggisD1
I see

rapappa the pepper
I wish things turned out differently, so many people i wish i met, or ever saw active, they are all gone, and i don't want to be in the KMC, it is too modern, and people there, are also, too modern, and totally not me... There is no community here anymore, keeping this place alive isn't just being online always, isn't just talking in the shoutbox about games we want, it is about Klonoa, and showing our passion and being a fan.

rapappa the pepper
But this also shows how it's like to be a fan... There are only things to say about Klonoa, and talk about after months, that are ours, and, that's how this forum should move, and how Klonoa should move forward, our very own things, not waiting for the dream to come true, the next Klonoa game... :angry:

rapappa the pepper
The next Klonoa thing and anything Klonoa is in our hands, it is the only way for dreams to come true, not by waiting for Namco to do something about it.

rapappa the pepper
And guess how it is like in the KMC? People just keep wishing for Klonoa's new game from Namco, and so does PRS fans who are so desperate, they work more together tho, but, that is usually, and all, that can be said, and that is all that i could say early on, and is the obvious since i was new to this, but now that i pretty much have seen everything these games have to offer, then, well, now what? It is up to us.

rapappa the pepper
Klonoa is a flawed series to form a community here, and just having a new game, won't solve that, it will be just momentary, just a few more months of discussion, and then what? :angry2: This is why i don't care if we get a new Klonoa game, these games, leave so much to be desired for keeping people on to them, there are series, or games that don't get another chance, yet, they work much better for keeping talks on, and ideas, and even fan work, but this, ugh.

rapappa the pepper
It used to be this way once, it wasn't huge, but it was, something... There isn't one to help, and people, will just do whatever is the easier option.

HaggisD1
You are right, the only way to keep the Klonoa Community on running is to take matters in our own hands.

PhantomShiba
Wow, you seem really motivated! What got you so pumped up? :O

rapappa the pepper
Looking elsewhere, Serial Dreams, me crying trying to sleep because i have no girlfriend, Whispers of WInd not working, my website not working, i'm gonna change my whole website, and i figure, i want to do other things too.

rapappa the pepper
My website is not interesting for the people it seems, there are websites that gets 20+ follows in a matter of weeks, i only have 3, and it's half a year old, i figure, it doesn't have enough interesting things to say about it, so i'll change every page to be a comic there, the blogs, shrines, home for infinite losers, about me, perhaps by trying harder, people can be interested.

rapappa the pepper
And what does UHKC need? The same.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 09:07:09 pm by rapappa the pepper, Reason: Made it clearer. »
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Guy with a weird taste
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2024, 03:27:02 pm »
I'm a little bit confused now :confused: ...