There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [SCRIPT AND MENU TRANSLATION] 風のクロノア: Moonlight Museum  (Read 6281 times)

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
[SCRIPT AND MENU TRANSLATION] 風のクロノア: Moonlight Museum
« on: September 18, 2014, 09:54:04 pm »
*UPDATED SEPTEMBER 22, 2014*
Here is a translation guide to the script and menus of Kaze No Klonoa: Moonlight Museum :)
The translation of the script was done by Brother @FinalSoraRiku with reference to Aoi's scripts and me helping him in case he got stuck on something he couldn't understand with Aoi's Engrish, and the menus were done entirely by Brother Finally through trial and error and experience through playing the game :D
Most of the credit goes to him, though. Without his awesome writing skills and his motivation to do this, I don't think this would have been posted here in the end, so thank you so much, Brother Finally~!!! :big_smile:

FAQ:

Q: What the heck? Why are you posting this instead of Brother FinalSoraRiku??? :O
A: Brother Finally doesn't want to post in the forums due to personal reasons. Since I was working with him on this project, we agreed that I would end up posting this for him :)

Q: You used Aoi's scripts, eh!? :angry: Heh, you're such a noob because you didn't do this right, piece of trash! ;) GET! :very_angry: DUNKED! :very_angry: SCRUB!!! :very_angry:
A: I have some knowledge of Japanese, and I can safely say that, with some of my help, the script that Brother Finally wrote is as accurate, if not better, than Aoi's script ;D

Q: Wait a second... I just noticed that there's something in your script that's missing in Aoi's script!? :O
A: Yes, there is. Don't spoil it for others by mentioning what it is please! :big_smile:

Q: B-but if it was missing... How did you do it??? Doesn't Brother FinalSoraRiku not know Japanese??? :confused:
A: I happen to have some knowledge of Japanese, so I tried my best to translate what was missing :) Then, after that, I sent it to Brother Finally for review and editing (because, you know, he's an AWESOME writer! :D)

Thank you for reading~!!! :D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 05:16:50 pm by CalmSerenity, Reason: Updated to Final Translation »

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
Re: [SCRIPT TRANSLATION] 風のクロノア: Moonlight Museum
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 10:25:26 pm »
Hey, great work!

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 10:59:30 pm »
Nice work! Wish I had this version when I played through my copy of MM. ;)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 11:04:41 pm »
Great work, you two! I wish I could say I helped, but...I really didn't. But hey, I watched!...That counts for something, right?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 11:18:46 pm »
Ahhh nice work, indeed! Was just looking into this a little while ago but the awkward Engrish make it hard to understand (no disrespect meant to Aoi). This is much better!

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 06:51:37 am »
Thank you very much for this as I have not played all the way through Moonlight Museum. I'll have to keep that script with the game when I get around to playing it.

Offline John Smith

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -36
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 12:20:09 pm »
Could you upload this to the internet archive https://archive.org/index.php under CC0 license https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 12:39:30 pm »
I can't enter the website with the script for some reason

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 05:08:56 pm »
Thanks, family! It makes me so glad to hear that you like it! :big_smile:

@Scroptels GL I've uploaded a mirror link now. Hopefully you can access this one, Sibling Scroptels~ :D

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 01:46:10 pm »
This was pretty good! Now, I can understand the story when I watch the game on YouTube.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.