Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Forums Visual Overhaul  (Read 6331 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Forums Visual Overhaul
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 01:48:17 pm »
I see you guys finally took that suggestion I made regarding banners! Nice going.
You know what would be awesome? if the picture at the top is a different one each time you go to a different page.
Banner pics are big, since header is responsive. This will slow the pages down, since it requires the background load every page.

Well, then, maybe it should be something else...how about a different picture for each month? You know, 12 pictures in all. That way, it can be different, but it isn't such a strain on the loading stuff.
I...already have that planned out for it being monthly.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Forums Visual Overhaul
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 01:55:53 pm »
I see you guys finally took that suggestion I made regarding banners! Nice going.
You know what would be awesome? if the picture at the top is a different one each time you go to a different page.
Banner pics are big, since header is responsive. This will slow the pages down, since it requires the background load every page.

Well, then, maybe it should be something else...how about a different picture for each month? You know, 12 pictures in all. That way, it can be different, but it isn't such a strain on the loading stuff.
I...already have that planned out for it being monthly.

...I guess great minds think alike, huh? (Yeah...)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).