For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: My Smash Bros Projects  (Read 2600 times)

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
My Smash Bros Projects
« on: August 24, 2016, 01:45:24 pm »
So I kind of worked on 3 characters so far, with about 2 or so being WIP, and a few others needing more time. (Pretty tiring if you ask me. Takes nearly a million years to make a character.) x_x

Here's my completed projects so far:
Klonoa (I don't really need to show the link, because the majority of you have probably seen it, and it's on the Non-Klonoa Thread. Unless you didn't see it yet, I'll put it here anyways):
https://smashboards.com/threads/klonoa-for-super-smash-bros-nx.431169/
Bubsy (Yep, Bubsy):
https://smashboards.com/threads/leon-for-super-smash-bros-nx.440787/
Leon S. Kennedy:
http://smashboards.com/threads/bubsy-for-the-next-smash-bros.432804/

Characters that are in work in progress:
-Sash Lilac
-Jin Kazama
-Dust

Characters I'm thinking about for the moment:
-Guntz (Possible)
-Red the Hunter from Solatorobo
-Q from Street Fighter
-Zero
-Chrono
-A certain joke character
-Aaand... a few others.

Like I said, it takes forever to do a character, as I do try to play the games to get more out of a certain character. Some games being hard to find, some in certain consoles, and some not localized. I suppose I'll get a few more ideas from here. And maybe a few opinions for it.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 08:30:54 pm by Questklonoa »

Offline Fennekin

• Fennekin Lover
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Please sit, and let's talk for a while.
Re: My Smash Bros Projects
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 11:52:54 pm »
The only things missing are the actual files :big_smile:
When I get around to fixing my laptop, I might actually try to make a Sm4sh mod based on Klonoa's data. As an early starter, I might attempt to rip the sprites from the remake or Lunatea's Veil, though I feel like the remake might be easier.
Regardless, you clearly put a lot of work into all the characters, and basically laid the groundwork down for some mods, which is really impressive.
Did I mention it's really good?  :embarassed:

Offline Magus

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -20
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 06:44:55 pm »
Hm, you've really thought these out. I'd like to see a Krystal one from you or maybe a reworked Young Link and Pichu.
I'm John Doe and I'm anonymous.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 11:37:12 pm »
The only things missing are the actual files :big_smile:
When I get around to fixing my laptop, I might actually try to make a Sm4sh mod based on Klonoa's data. As an early starter, I might attempt to rip the sprites from the remake or Lunatea's Veil, though I feel like the remake might be easier.
Regardless, you clearly put a lot of work into all the characters, and basically laid the groundwork down for some mods, which is really impressive.
Did I mention it's really good?  :embarassed:
I don't know how to make files for models, apparently. I do hope that someone might make a mod out of this. ;)
Oh, and thanks :3

Hm, you've really thought these out. I'd like to see a Krystal one from you or maybe a reworked Young Link and Pichu.
Hmm, I might try to do your suggested characters in the future. It'll take me a million years to do so :P

Offline Magus

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -20
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 09:07:18 pm »
Hah, don't get too down. Pichu and Young Link's movesets can be redone by looking at Bulbapedia and playing Majora's Mask respectivly. Krystal? Who knows.
I'm John Doe and I'm anonymous.