For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What movie(s) did you just watch?  (Read 601 times)

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
What movie(s) did you just watch?
« on: April 09, 2024, 10:09:32 pm »
I’ve seen this kind of topic done on other forums and it’s actually pretty fun to post about what I’ve watched, and talk to others about those films or what they watched! I figured this forum might benefit from such a thread.

Okay, I’ll start:

This was such an good movie! I’m not one to be emotional at anything, but the ending to this actually made me cry a little. That’s the first time a film has ever done that to me…

Though something I noticed was that the Digi-Destined are just openly hanging with their Digimon and fighting other Digimon. I recall in Adventure One they made an effort not to be seen because they’d be exploited. Guess that’s out of the window now unless there is something I forgot.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So what about you guys? Watch anything cool lately?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 10:35:13 pm by Cobra! »

Online kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: What movie(s) did you just watch?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 11:40:33 pm »
The last things I really remember watching were a VeggieTales VHS Tape, and a Backyardigans VHS Tape. And some other ones, though those are mainly old tv shows/cartoons

I think the more recent movie I recall watching was "The Land Before Time 2: The Great Valley Adventure". It was a pretty cute film, wasn't that bad. I think the Original first film was better, though

But other than vhs tapes and all, I do not watch tv in general. Some stuff on tv I'll watch, but besides that, and besides the vhs tapes,  I really don't watch movies and all that. It's kind of like an "every now and then" type of thing
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 01:35:01 pm »
Recently watched a few movies to pass time at work.

Star Trek Beyond
I saw Into Darkness (the second in the new series) but hadn't seen this one 'til recently.
Tone was a bit more dark and gritty, but still kept the charm, wit and adventurous feel that makes Star Trek what it is.
Great flick.

Shrek Forever After
Saw this one originally only a few years ago, and it's now my second favorite next to the first two Shreks. Re-watched again recently and it still holds up in spite of it's flaws.

How To Train Your Dragon.
First time I've watched it again since seeing it on the big screen almost 15 years ago now (holy crap I feel old realizing that). Again, it still holds up.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part II.
One of my favorite Batman movies (only narrowly beaten out by Mask of the Phantasm) for it's dark tone and, at times, graphic visuals. I've heard in passing that some people didn't like Michael Emerson's portrayal of The Joker, but I honestly love it. The calm and steady voice he gives the Joker contrasts really nicely and ominously with the horrific nature of the clown prince's acts.

Mega Man Fan Film. A well put together feature-length adaptation of the first Mega Man game. Takes some liberties here and there, but it's a direct adaptation for the most part.
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 01:37:15 pm »
Mega Man 1 getting respect? Since when?  :O

Seriously, i am quite the Mega Man 1 fan. I want that movie! Give!  :lookinleft:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Online kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 01:40:57 pm »
Mega Man Fan Film. A well put together feature-length adaptation of the first Mega Man game. Takes some liberties here and there, but it's a direct adaptation for the most part.
There's an Mega Man film?  :O

Well that's something I didn't know about
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 01:46:22 pm »
I mean, obviously, he said "Fan" film.
It's not even on film, it's just a digital video-only thing any ways.

For official things...

There is the hilariously so bad it's good western cartoon tho.
And some, other movie that i don't even know what to really think of.

Does this count? Whatever, but Mega Man 8 and X4 had FMV cutscenes, i find them really cool to this day! (even if they have awful 90s voice acting, but it doesn't bother me since, i only really play games with this kind of acting  :embarassed:)

« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 01:49:44 pm by rapappa the pepper »
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Online kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2024, 01:53:18 pm »
I mean, obviously, he said "Fan" film.
It's not even on film, it's just a digital video-only thing any ways.

For official things...

There is the hilariously so bad it's good western cartoon tho.
And some, other movie that i don't even know what to really think of.
So, a fan made Mega man film. Interesting.
Mega Man had a cartoon? Oh boy. Well this is new to me.
Definitely not the first time I've seen a video game character having an animated series (like Kirby Right Back at ya, the Mario films, etc.)

Is the Mega Man cartoon any good, though?

Wahoo!

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Guy with a weird taste
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2024, 02:04:13 pm »
Video game Cartoons of the 90's were something else, for sure. :)

I can't belive I really wanted video game cartoons when I was arround 12  :embarassed:

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2024, 06:40:35 pm »
There's an Mega Man film?  :O

Well that's something I didn't know about

Yeah!  :)
It's on YouTube and everything.

"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Online kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2024, 07:19:15 pm »
Yeah!  :)
It's on YouTube and everything.

Oh wow!
This is something I'm gonna have to check out laterI see some comments off it saying it's really good, so hopefully it isn't bad

Wahoo!