We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Poll

Which girl is your favorite?

Lolo
Leorina
Pamela
Tat
Lephise
Goddess Claire
The High Priestess
Muzika

Author Topic: Girls of the Klonoa Universe  (Read 4017 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Girls of the Klonoa Universe
« on: November 11, 2014, 02:29:36 pm »
Hey guys, it's Darai "aren't you supposed to be gone" Scott. I decided to make a post so we can keep things going on here with creative topics, so here's one. The girls of Lunatea/Phantomile/In-between. There aren't many of them but the ones that are there leave quite an impact on their world. Which are your favorites? Which do you think are powerful? Which would you like to see in newer games? So many things to talk about with them. Discuss.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Girls of the Klonoa Universe
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 02:34:16 pm »
Leorina is my favorite. I could get along with her on a lot of things I also enjoy her ambitiousness.

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 02:49:42 pm »
Hm... What should I talk bout?... Well, there's Lephise. You could never forget about her. I usually think that she's the equivalent of Klonoa's mother in real life, because her singing the Song of Rebirth to send Klonoa back to his world is like his mother waking him up with a song. That's just a theory. And Klonoa might not really be a kid dreaming about his adventures, although that would make sense.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 02:55:47 pm »
I really liked Lolo because she was a kind, ethical, and empathetic character. Also, there was her thing with confidence issues and getting over your fears. I really related to that back then.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 03:07:05 pm »
Pamela was quite interesting for me. Though, if we're speaking power, there's the Goddess Claire...because, well, She's a GODDESS.

As for girls that would be interesting to see in a future installment...Anemon. Due mostly to the fact that, admit it, you're probably looking that name up on the Klonoa Wiki even as we speak.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 10:47:45 pm »
Lolo has to be one of the sweetest and most lovable characters I have ever seen, right next to Klonoa himself. She was overwhelmed with guilt when Klonoa helped her gain her priestess status, because she has always had doubts about her own abilities and self-worth, even though it was her who gave Klonoa the power he needed to press on in this journey. But with how cheerful and sweet she appeared on the outside, no one would've ever guessed she has ever felt that way. I can definitely relate to this on a personal level, and that is why I have such a soft spot for her  :)
It a me

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 03:53:27 am »
Lolo was sweet and relatable, Leorina was a strong and cool anti-hero, but why is no one talking about Tat?

Tat is super cute, incredibly loyal and caring towards Leorina, and has one of my favorite designs in the series. Her splitting in half thing was neat too (I'm a sucker for literal duality in characters.)

In conclusion: Tat is best girl, all others see yourselves out.

(Also, she didn't have the biggest role, but for some reason I always liked Granny from DtP.)

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 05:12:28 am »
Am i the only one who doesn't feel like it?

Anyway, i have no favorite.

Offline Rainoa

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Ahrai!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 05:14:22 am »
Pamela was quite interesting for me. Though, if we're speaking power, there's the Goddess Claire...because, well, She's a GODDESS.

As for girls that would be interesting to see in a future installment...Anemon. Due mostly to the fact that, admit it, you're probably looking that name up on the Klonoa Wiki even as we speak.

HAHA, I actually remember her, LOL XD
You see I memorized almost all the Dream Competitors, cause all of them are pretty interesting! So yeah, I would like to see her again.

Lolo is my favorite Girl character, but as I've said before I've never really got to see much of her(or any of the others really), so I'm only really familiar with her from Noctis Soul.
Sable is AWESOME.

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 11:03:56 am »
Lolo was sweet and relatable, Leorina was a strong and cool anti-hero, but why is no one talking about Tat?

Tat is super cute, incredibly loyal and caring towards Leorina, and has one of my favorite designs in the series. Her splitting in half thing was neat too (I'm a sucker for literal duality in characters.)

In conclusion: Tat is best girl, all others see yourselves out.

#ChieTatisbestgirl xD
It a me