No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Overshadow Realm -Overlooked games blog-  (Read 1170 times)

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Overshadow Realm -Overlooked games blog-
« on: August 08, 2018, 02:44:41 pm »
https://overshadowrealm.tumblr.com/
Thought I'd plug the new blog I came up with today.
I've noticed throughout my life I seem attracted to many obscure/overlooked video games. They serve as big inspirations in my drawings as well. I figured, I need another outlet to share all this stuff.

I made this blog just to throw my fan art, ramblings, and other media I find relating to the video games I like. The games I like, more likely than not, are ones that either people have played but don’t discuss a lot or are just flat out obscure (or overshadowed by other better known titles). I hope you enjoy your time here and maybe will discover something you’ve never seen/heard of as well. I’ll update whenever I dig up something of interest.

This is a sister blog to Klonoa @ Blog: I consider Klonoa to be an overshadowed game series but I already run an entire blog dedicated to it.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Overshadow Realm -Overlooked games blog-
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 03:48:42 pm »
Hey, I appreciate your blogs! Honestly I have a fascination with obscure games as well, there are still a lot I don't know about and I find that are amazing in their own right.  ;)