There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Osu! party this friday!  (Read 7981 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Osu! party this friday!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2015, 08:51:59 pm »
If you're going to do it I really suggest doing it on a day we're not streaming (Friday and Saturday)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2015, 10:37:29 pm »
If you're going to do it I really suggest doing it on a day we're not streaming (Friday and Saturday)

i had to do it on a day i wasn't busy, and since it was on a friday that's why i made it earlier then the stream. i don't know if i'll be able to do it for any other day, but i can make it even earlier if that helps. i also tried to make it on a day most people aren't working on

Offline Calicolex

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Disregard society; build identity.
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 04:13:25 am »
Alright. BinaryPulsar let's play some time when you're free. I'm mostly online so it should be easy to contact me

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Moo!
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2015, 04:47:16 am »
lol last time I wanted to come and play but I seriously forgot about it, next time I'll try to be there (and to kick *** at it lol)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2015, 07:01:43 pm »
Alright. BinaryPulsar let's play some time when you're free. I'm mostly online so it should be easy to contact me

sure, i'll pop on sometime, maybe later today or tomorrow  ;)

lol last time I wanted to come and play but I seriously forgot about it, next time I'll try to be there (and to kick *** at it lol)

heh heh, well, we'll just have to see about that XD anytime u wanna play i can see if im free and pop on for a bit

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2015, 10:20:00 pm »
This sounds like fun. I just wish I knew about this game sooner (it reminds me a bit of the Hatsune Miku Project Diva series).

I'm gonna give it try tonight and see what it's like, which means I probably can't show up to this thing (I'm very obsessive when it comes to rhythm games, I have to master it before I play with or in front of others).

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 11:12:59 pm »
This sounds like fun. I just wish I knew about this game sooner (it reminds me a bit of the Hatsune Miku Project Diva series).

I'm gonna give it try tonight and see what it's like, which means I probably can't show up to this thing (I'm very obsessive when it comes to rhythm games, I have to master it before I play with or in front of others).

yeah it's a really fun game. this is an old topic, but next time i have an Osu! party i'll make a new one. it won't be for awhile though, but you should stop by if you can when i do have it. the more the merrier as they say  ;D