There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Tabe-O-Ja - Nintendo Switch/Bandai Toys  (Read 5930 times)

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Re: Tabe-O-Ja - Nintendo Switch/Bandai Toys
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2020, 09:56:06 am »
Some new videos that show more gameplay if you're curious about how it looks/plays.

TV commercial

Voice actors play Tabe-o-ja (Starts at 6:52)

Gameplay from CoroCoro Channel NEXT

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2020, 01:44:43 pm »
The game launches today in Japan. I have mine ordered on amazon.jp but I don't know when it'll get over here, I hope soon.  :bad_straight_face:
Have some videos where Carine shows you how to use the game's accessories.

Also, I hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew here, but I've been doing some translating to enjoy the game better.

An idea I had was to stream me playing bumbling through the game, then go back and add in some English subtitles. I'll have to see.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2020, 11:19:02 pm »
My game arrived pretty fast which was a pleasant surprise. Everything is so neat and colorful, I love everything about it.

I've already streamed about 2 hours of the game but I'll be doing more over on my Youtube channel so I can sometime go back and get a better idea of what the characters are saying. At least I seem to grasp the gameplay.