Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Restoring Manga Archive + Other News  (Read 1431 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Restoring Manga Archive + Other News
« on: November 01, 2015, 01:01:41 am »
Hey ya'll. I just want to let you know I'm in the process of restoring the manga for you all to read again, and I should have it up tomorrow some time. I know we had a few people come up to us wondering what was up with the blank pages, and the reason for that is that the image hosting site (imageshack) decided that free users couldn't hotlink anymore, rendering it useless to me (also pissing me off as well, as I used that site for years and I feel like it was a horrible move on their part.) So instead we'll be moving them over to Imgur for safekeeping.

Now you might wonder why we don't host the images on this server. Well, simply because I don't want to risk Namco doing something that could possibly wipe this server so with that we will host any and all official Klonoa  data and such offsite.

With that said, I feel I should also let you guys know that I'm achiving some really old Klonoa stuff and will be putting them in a .zip folder  as well. Some stuff includes some .swf files, MIDIs old official artwork, I believe an siterip from Empire of Dreams (when it came out) among other things. So look out for that soon!

The other thing I would like to that I'll be announcing another contest as well. This time it's not centered on artwork per se. It'll be a sort of talent show revolving around Klonoa. But as for now the details are out there and once we get closer to contest time I'll let you guys know what it is.

Anyway that's all the news I have for you today.

-Dar

Offline Ghalidus (Gali +Ghadius)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • I've quite the big wide bottom. How embarrassing.
Re: Restoring Manga Archive + Other News
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 11:33:03 pm »
 :D Ok.That answers my question. Looking forward to it.  :| Thanks you. Cutie moo.
Do or don't; there's no try.