For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 579 times)

Online kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2024, 03:12:40 pm »
While I do not own a playstation and therefore cannot play that for myself, I’ll go watch a playthrough of it sometime, then! :)

You don't a copy of it, right? Because if you did have one, you could use that copy, place it in your pc, and then play it on the Duckstation emulator. Though idk if you have a copy of it or not.

But yeah, Door to Phantomile is quite a good place to start for Klonoa. And if you enjoy it, then you can maybe move on to Lunatea's Veil.

Klonoa is a very good game series, and I think you'll enjoy playing the Klonoa games!  :D

Uhh… I’m not quite sure what else to say. I like drawing! I go by she/her.

Drawing! I'd be quite interested to see what the drawings looks like, if you're ever interested in showing some drawings here!
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline AGiLE-EaGLE1994

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Shameless Wiimake Enjoyer.
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2024, 10:08:20 pm »
Interesting, thanks a lot! Stands to reason, lol
While I do not own a playstation and therefore cannot play that for myself, I’ll go watch a playthrough of it sometime, then! :)
BTW, I think your username is cute and creative! C:
Eric Stitt's voice for Klonoa is fitting, and I will die on that hill.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2024, 10:09:26 pm »
Also, Cobra! Of course you think this is a competent remaster, everything you posted so far in this Forum since has been nothing related to Klonoa, you could very well find another place about these things, of course, these can co-exist with here, but, it doesn't feel very... right per say when nothing you have to say is about Klonoa anymore, i my self have stopped coming here all the time like i used to, because i don't have as many things to say about Klonoa, i'm just waiting for new members, because. Really, you don't care as much about Klonoa.

Just because I like PRS doesn’t mean I don’t care about Klonoa. I’ve been a huge fan of the series since Klonoa 2’s launch.
You not liking the remasters doesn’t mean you can gatekeep the series.

I’m not saying it’s as good as the originals, but I would certainly not call it bad. As someone who has always wanted a native PC port of the games, I’m happy with it!

I don’t know why you’re trying to use the fact I use the off topic forums more often nowadays as a jab against me. Many forums have off-topic sections which are used a lot. I’m just trying to find ways to keep activity going here using the places it provides to us. Like you said, there’s not a lot we can say about the series these days, partially because it feels like most people are on Discord now and seem to forget the rest of the internet exists.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 10:30:14 pm by Cobra! »

Offline Batterykitten8

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Not very familiar with Klonoa,but I hope to hv fun
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2024, 09:58:54 pm »
BTW, I think your username is cute and creative! C:

Thanks!  :D