There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: WAHOO How's everyone doing?  (Read 3601 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
WAHOO How's everyone doing?
« on: August 24, 2015, 12:48:35 pm »
 :big_smile:  :big_smile:  :big_smile:  :big_smile:  :big_smile:  :big_smile:  :big_smile:

So let me give everyone a little bit about my self !!!  :big_smile:

I'm actually nick naming my self after Klonoa but I wanna get people to recognize it so they can say it which I wanna say Klonoa is an actual name in the book and names aren't copyrighted lol I guess it depends really. So any way I am 22 and I'm kind of the shorty in real life  x_x I'm nearly the height of a small middle school child. The only thing I don't have is the black hair which I might dye it a darker color I have dark brown that looks black in the sun light due to the lights reflection. A guy from deviantart actually linked me these forums when I was hunting down the perfect life sized replica of Klonoas Wind Ring and identical clothing.

So I decided to check its activity feed if it's any good and turns out recent posts are in 2015 so I decided to sign up even though I wanted to make a forums but I guess someone beat me  x_x lol. So yeah I'm here to meet Klonoa fans like me but I like a lot more my personalities almost match Klonoas but I am very energetic and can be hyper in real life sort of lol. I'm also into Telescope nerd and wanna get an orb shaped small camera that I can put down in a pipe near the eye piece to send live feed of planets. So yeah I read the rules because my brain can no joke absorb the information as soon as I look at it.

Most of them look basic but just to clarify if someone mistakes it which is possible I wasn't advertising a forums I was saying how someone beat me to one  :big_smile: al though I might do it but not post the link here to respect the rules. You might think of me similar to Lucy from the movie sorry for sounding off topic   x_x that describes my reading potential except it doesn't work with learning language I have a hard time absorbing that as it is. So any way nice to meet everyone  ;D if you're looking for a friend feel free to ask  :) yes I abuse the smilies I like who made them  :big_smile: lol so *glomps and hugs the forum members*

So for a friendly gesture I'll post a fan made song posted by a random user note this was not made by me nor do I own the account sorry meant to say this :D

« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 01:00:47 pm by DreamTraveler »
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
Re: WAHOO How's everyone doing?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 12:52:52 pm »
Welcome to DreamTraveler pretty cute.  :)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 01:01:19 pm »
Thanks lol free hugs *hugs*

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 01:06:00 pm »
Hello and Welcome to the collective.
Ahh I like the enthusiasm a lot.

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 01:12:28 pm »
Welcome to the club.

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 01:24:28 pm »
Welcome to the club.

Thanks a ton I see some interesting posts I wanna post but I'm waiting a few until this builds up to avoid spam :D maybe I'll post another thread in a few minutes. I was gonna chat about making a real life Wind Ring.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 01:25:49 pm »
Welcome to the Collective, DreamTraveler. :)

Here, you'll meet and greet different Klonoa fans with different personalities. :D

But don't worry, we're all friendly here. :embarassed:

I'm sure you'll love it here. ;D

Again, welcome aboard. ;)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 04:58:32 pm »
Wait a minute...
>a person with a Klonoa personality
>a person who loves the planets and space stuff
>a person who likes vocaloid songs

Are you secretely me? O.o
Seripusly bud we'll get along great! I love astronomy so much, to the point where i'll brave the -35 degree celcius weather here in winter to sit outside and view the stars

Welcome to the collective!  ;D

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2015, 06:15:59 am »
I don't know whether it's the bubbly personality, large amounts of enthusiasm or excessive us of emotes, but you remind me a LOT of Di Gi Charat, another member here who has a relatively cheery disposition. I'm sure you two would get along swimmingly! ;D

I had heard about you prior from Vincentmrl, whom I belive was the guy who linked you here, so it's a joy to get to meet ya on here! Sorry I didn't make a welcome topic earlier. I have a stupidly-wierd sleeping schedule nowadays, so I didn't wake up until, like, 7, and then I was watching T.V. all day since the new episode of Gravity Falls was gonna be on, and...yeah.

From experience, it doesn't SEEM like linking to other forums/advertising other places is something you can get in trouble for on here. if anything, the mods/admins are notably lenient on certain things such as that, but I'd still ask them about that before providing any links. Regarding the smilies, there might be more down the road? I really have no idea, but it's a subject of discussion every now and then.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, and make sure to enjoy your stay!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 03:19:27 pm »
Welcome to the Klonoa Collective and yes, I'm the one that linked you to the forums from Deviantart.