In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Favorite Moments  (Read 1942 times)

Offline OCsonic

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Hey lookat my totally original Sonic OC, "OCsonic"
Favorite Moments
« on: June 12, 2018, 04:42:33 am »
post a reply with a youtube timestamp link for a video that shows your favorite moment! my favorite is the ending (if you didnt cry while watching the ending then you likely have no soul or are a lolo hater (or you dont even like klonoa games (then what are you doing on a klonoa fourms website? (answer: wasting bandwidth))))
Hey look! It's my new original sonic fan character! I call it, "OCsonic"

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
Re: Favorite Moments
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 11:01:45 am »
I bet that everyone's favorite moment's got to be the ending to DtP. Who knew someone repeatedly singing "la" would bring so many feels...

Offline OCsonic

• Wind
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 05:32:21 pm »
Same with the ending to lunateas veil

Offline OCsonic

• Wind
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 05:33:27 pm »
It brings the feels

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 05:51:49 pm »

Time stamps are not working for me for some reason. Well besides obvious ending.
The Leorina cutscene with her and Tat after her defeat at embryo compass. @1:45:56

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 04:25:46 pm »
The ending is one of them, but not my favorite per say... It was strange but funny that, it was an ending that made me feel like i wanted to both cry and laugh at the same time, made me so emotionally sad and happy. :embarassed:

Okay, my favorite moment...  :unsure: Alot of the cutscenes in this game are jank, but i do have a soft spot for them.

It's really hard... But i think this is my favorite scene in the game.  ;) (24:46 is the time, but i can't stamp it...  :( )

« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 04:27:56 pm by rapappa the pepper, Reason: Ah well, can\'t fix the time stamp... »
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2023, 09:17:12 pm »
I think my favourite might actually be the intro. Mostly because when I first got my PS2, it had a demo disc with Klonoa 2 on it, and I remember playing it for the first time, having never been exposed to 6th gen graphics before, and being mind blown, and I remember loving the aesthetic of the game, the music, and the gameplay! The intro is the beginning of the amazing adventure!

(45 secs in, timestamps don’t work for some reason)

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2023, 02:47:05 pm »
It's definitely the moment when Klonoa cannonballs himself onto a giant bird whilst the soundtrack shifts to "Going to Lunatea", which is my favorite track in the whole game.

The tone, the art direction, the music, it all pointed to a statement “Klonoa is back!”. I like to believe this is a monumental gaming highlight of 2001.

(somewhere around 9:10)
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho