Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Your Motivation as a Villian  (Read 2718 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Your Motivation as a Villian
« on: October 11, 2015, 01:35:27 pm »
Yeah, we talked about powers, but any good evil villain needs a kickass backstory? So, what's your backstory?

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
Re: Your Motivation as a Villian
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 01:41:09 pm »
I think I already told mine in the "Your Fave Villian?" thread days ago.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 01:51:37 pm »
I don't think I make a good villian in a old style sense after all but.. I think unknown motivations are best but if anything I think my goal would be to force the whole world to become stronger or perish. To bring all supposed heroes to their knees until I am beaten. To provoke the weak to become strong and to prove to the "strong" they are weak. Until there is a true peace made. Until there is a world without disparity against one another and yet neither conformity.

If I had any back story it is I grew up in a world of false peace and I loath it though really it never had any peace. It is painful and stifling there needs to be a chaos or there will never be freedom. I prefer having both sorrow and joy over not being able to feel either.

I should add more to that post in the other thread now. I thought of something I would add.

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 08:48:08 pm »
Getting Namco to make Klonoa 3 is the only motivation I have as a villain...
It a me

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 11:07:02 am »
I worked with Stalin.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 01:27:53 pm »
I worked with Stalin.
(Image removed from quote.)

Oh my god stop giving me so much hard nostalgia you guys have no idea how much of a fan of the brotherhood of nod that I used to be huuuh. which is another C&C game universe klgjhjsrfdklhgkfgd good times good times I miss it qq

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 11:28:00 am »
I worked with Stalin.
(Image removed from quote.)
Photoshop edit search sorry picture haha! :embarassed:

Yuri's Picture TV Tropes:

In the briefing for one of the Soviet missions the player is shown a picture of Stalin, with Yuri edited in on his right. This picture really exists and is famous for being doctored, the real life version showing Stalin sat next to Lenin, who bears a fairly strong resemblance to Yuri. This version of the picture, created at the behest of Stalin, is a forgery to try and give him more credibility as one of Lenin's closest collaborators. Since the creators of Red Alert 2 also edited Yuri into the picture, neither of the two persons shown on the photograph actually appeared in it.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 11:36:17 am by Mantaro Go »

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 02:06:51 am »
Look, uhm...I think I've spoken about my backstory QUITE enough. Xeno has re-stated it over and over and over again, and word has it he's keeping the definitive version under wraps until some things have been said in the End of Eternity RP. On top of that- and let's be real here- every living soul reading this passage cares not for Xeno's RP tendencies. Dae might, I guess, but not in an active way. More like a...passive way. In any case, my words would be lost on you.

HOWEVER

I'll be even real-ier with you- Gregar is VERY unlikely to read this post (and between you and me, just as unlikely to ever return), and Asphoxia just as much, and the groupies/guests Xeno gathers cannot view spoilered posts, so...

Allow me to share with you all my life story, from another perspective...

IN BINARY! AHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHOOOHOHOHAAAAAA!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).