No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Some PS2 games and soundtracks I brought during my trip to Tokyo in 2019  (Read 988 times)

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
In 2019, I had been to Tokyo, found some goods in a second-hand store, and added them to my collection.
My last post was years ago. But rather than reintroducing myself, I decided to share these pictures first.

The first one is Capcom's shelved RPG, Breath of Fire V(Number V is omitted in the western releases);
The Japanese version of Klonoa 2's in the middle. I guess some people have a copy, too;
Toro the White Cat and the Shooting Star comes last. It's a game that features one of Sony's mascots who has never been popular outside Japan.

The original soundtracks of Klonoa 2 and another lesser-known game.

Inside the case. The booklet actually contains some interviews which might be interesting to Klonoa fans.

Tokyo is much crowdier than every place I have been to before. What an experience!
Hopefully, the COVID-19 pandemic will soon end so people can visit Japan safely again.
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline liquid_salad

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Yo whats up!
ooo nice
Subarashii ~ mirai
Subarashii ~ jidai
Subarashii ~ kako
Subarashii ~ kuni
Subarashii ~ wa ~ ta ~ shi

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Nice :) Also grats on nabbing the sound track for Klonoa 2. I am curious about those interviews. Breath of Fire I should try some day. Toro I tried to play a bit of once but I think I had a different Toro game.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
That's a very nice haul you got from there

Offline TimertheBunneh

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Balan Wonderworld (and Klonoa) fan
Awesome! Love that you found some Klonoa stuff and the Toro game.
She/her pronouns, please
  Discord: Timer & Balan#0514