For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What is the most agitating enemy in any Klonoa game to you?  (Read 5001 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
What is the most agitating enemy in any Klonoa game to you?
« on: October 28, 2014, 07:32:53 am »
Out of all the enemies I've dealt with even Hornamoos These 2 mess me up the most .. they just aaeghegheg screw up my rhythm hardcore xD.
Shield&Spring Moo -I can't remember the official name atm.

Shellie

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • ムゲンドラモン
    • MightyFan217 YouTube Channel
Re: What is the most agitating enemy in any Klonoa game to you?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 01:11:14 pm »
Any enemy that has some form of armor and/or requiring me to hit it twice for me to kill it.

THAT, and Joka and Ghadius are going to wreck me when I get to their boss fights in my Let's Play.....

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on Pokémon X/Y, ΩR/αS, Fantasy Life, or Super Smash Bros. for 3DS please.

Even if you're not a Digimon fan, sign this and SPREAD THE WORD!

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 01:56:32 pm »
This.

Literally any answer that isn't "Sky Eclipse" is just...yeah. Considering you have to pretty much wait FOREVER once the eclipse starts...and since you kinda need to grab them to proceed, but you CAN'T grab them during the Eclipse...it's a whole friggin' ordeal...ot also doesn't help that they're ugly as frick, which didn't help matters when I had to look at them so much...pretty much the entire reason I don't like level 5-2...

...on the other hand, the "Smork" enemies found in the same level are infinitely cooler, so that redeems it somewhat. But then, this is the "Most Annoying Enemy" topic, not the "Most Awesome Enemy" topic...

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 06:25:03 pm »
I just finished playing through Klonoa Heroes so I can list a couple annoying enemies from that game...

These three guys are pretty darn annoying with the blue one able to heal itself and other enemies nearby as it pleases. These guys are always placed in rooms with large amounts of enemies so they're triple the annoying unless you've got your special attack charged up before entering the area (or else the yellow one will begin draining your SP meter) or you're strong enough to take out many enemies with ease.

These guys are annoying unless you're strong and can simply kill them with two or less hits. The trick chests always make you afraid to even approach a treasure chest in case one of them is a trap.. then they chase you around and if they land a hit chances are it's critical damage and you have to break out the health items quickly. x_X The guys with the vacuums for mouths are annoying when you defeat enemies and said enemies drop lots of cash and EXP crystals.. vacuum nose wastes no time sucking it all up before you can grab it all. Kill the vacuum guys first!

Then.. there's the Sasami's. No matter what level I was at, no matter what equipment I had for my characters.. these guys could tap me on the side and cause me fatal damage easily. Those grins.. they know they're annoying. And they know I hate them...

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 06:44:04 pm »
Hands down the enemies in 5-2 when your fighting Joker because you can't get them out of the way so you can change the color of that part of the floor.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 08:08:07 am »
The other annoyance when I try to somewhat speed run or in general am just exploring and inspecting things and I don't want my mental rhythm messed with  :angry:
Getting hit even once irritates me bad but I blame playing dark souls 2 so much lately where I am used to I get hit once or twice = dead

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 10:37:44 am »
The other annoyance when I try to somewhat speed run or in general am just exploring and inspecting things and I don't want my mental rhythm messed with  :angry:
Getting hit even once irritates me bad but I blame playing dark souls 2 so much lately where I am used to I get hit once or twice = dead

They want to say "Hi.", still, they want to TROLL YOU TOO.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 05:30:41 pm »
Little unassuming annoying pink shady annoying annoying thing blargrhgrgh I hate these just because they steal my loot >:U

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 05:34:57 pm by Voka~Daemyn »

Offline SuperKlonoa64

• demonic snorlax
  • Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2015, 10:45:17 am »
That would probably be Joka when he turns into beast mode. I lost so many lives fighting him. I know you're supposed to make arena completely yellow but his attack pattern is completely unpredictable. It doesn't help either that all the moos turn into eclipses and they're REALLY slow.
Note to self: Attend site more often.

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2015, 12:26:30 pm »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.