Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Poll

What was (or still is) the hardest boss for you in the game?

Folgaran
Lepito
Biskarsh
Polonte
Cursed Leorina
King of Sorrow

Author Topic: Hardest Boss  (Read 4009 times)

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
Hardest Boss
« on: July 14, 2015, 12:11:17 pm »
Alright, so, Lunatea's Veil isn't a very hard game, but things are always a little harder the first time playing, at least. Maybe you're a master at it now but you weren't always (maybe you're still not, like me!)

So, when you first played, what bosses did you have the most trouble with? I'm not going to rule out the King of Sorrow as an option btw, but I think he's an obvious answer and I'm looking more for the other bosses!

For me I always had, and sometimes still do have, a little trouble with Polonte. I don't even know why? I love the boss and it's really fun but I just always make embarrassing mistakes during it.
Runner up would be Biskarsh, I was terrible at him when I was younger. I'm still not great, even.

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
Re: Hardest Boss
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 04:13:12 pm »
Biskarsh is definitely one of the harder ones in my opinion. On top of that he showed up a second time to chase you which was also difficult.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 08:36:57 pm »
Biskarsh is definitely one of the harder ones in my opinion. On top of that he showed up a second time to chase you which was also difficult.
I wouldn't say biskarsh isn't tbe hardest. He's one of my favorites I would say cursed Leorina is harder.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 11:34:13 pm »
Ok guys, think I'll go for Biskarsh here. I would go for King of Sorrow here but I had more luck hitting him compared to Biskarsh. His homing missiles sometimes gets the best of me. So, Biskarsh is the hardest boss for me.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 03:44:27 am »
Biskarsh was another hard one for me, if only because that steamroller attack would always get me when I was younger. I mean, none of the bosses were really all that much harder from each other for me, with Folgaran being the easiest (and probably one ofl my favorite, due to similarities with Pix from Kirby...which was, incidentally, my favorite boss from that game), but Biskarsh was the first hard boss for me. I remember Leptio being kinda hard, but more in the annoying sense, I guess.

And of course, then he chases you through a city with fire that can 1-shot ya if you land on it. Not part of the boss fight itself, but still something to consider.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).