No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The Mysidia Trilogy (Warning: lots and lots of dialogue.)  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
The Mysidia Trilogy (Warning: lots and lots of dialogue.)
« on: December 31, 2014, 05:55:12 am »
(Before we begin, anything Naoya said is inserted in italics, and things put in brackets are little blurbs from afterwards I just felt to include for your convenience. Just so we clear that up first.)

Well, something you guys may not be aware of, was that I recently told to my friend, Naoya, the great and expansive story of Sable, Cyan, and all those other characters I keep spewing about, in a neat (read: Super-confusing) and orderly (read: hole-ridden) manner. I present this document of a conversation between me and Naoya illustrating the full-on (or as much as I could remember) details of this long Epic taking three whole days to e plain. And yes, I glossed over the filler. Be thankful for that, there were a LOT of filler moments...

WARNING: The following story has huge traces of possible plagiaristic tendencies, as well as just generally being rather confusing overall. This is due to being a rather self-told story, and for ease of remembering by being related to terms I could relate to. That, and...it may have started out as a tribute of sorts to all the RPGs I loved to play, all meshed into a story I thought I would enjoy. I dunno, I'll just shut up with the explanations and...well, show you just a bit of the mechanics behind my crazy thought-process.

NOTICE: This story was being re-told by my characters, for the most part. So, you know, just...putting that out there.

ADDENDUM: I might have...skimped on a few key details about when telling the first story. Like the placement of the continents of Mysidia, or...that Horus and Cid had a common dragonian ancestry. Well, just saying that now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 11:08:50 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: The Mysidia Trilogy (Warning: lots and lots of dialogue.)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 11:06:40 pm »
I'm so sorry...I hadn't realized, but a LOT of the third story was cut off...it really WAS "To Be Continued", in a sense.

Sable: "Way to go, Xeno."

...Just...shut up and enjoy the third story, already.

...By the way, I HAVE been considering making character profiles for all the characters mentioned in this story, but it will likely take a very sizeable amount of free time...something I have plenty of. I might end up putting them out in batches, or all at once, or...not at all. I'll have to think about it, but there are a lot of intriguing details that can't exactly be mentioned purely through recap, and all.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 11:15:29 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).