Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Introduction post  (Read 1654 times)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: Introduction post
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2024, 11:51:31 pm »
Yeah, at one point it was just me and Rapappa chatting now and again on the shoutbox. I’m so happy to see this forum make a comeback!

I prefer forums over Discord because for one, you’re not centralising you internet social life around a company with a shady past, but also because Forums are “slow”. You don’t need to be constantly glued to it to check for updates. You check once, maybe twice a day, and then get on with your day. Also, less toxicity. That helps, too.

Yep. There's still very few people chatting in it, but it's very chill, and very nice to talk in

I hate Discord so much. I think it might've had a bad affect on my life. It's much better talking on a forum with very few active people, than being in a server with 500+ people whom are possibly very toxic most of the time, and with people that eventually turns out to be a very, very bad person. (̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ c̶e̶o̶ o̶f̶ w̶a̶h̶o̶o̶ k̶l̶o̶o̶n̶e̶o̶l̶a̶ t̶w̶i̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ u̶s̶e̶r̶ f̶o̶r̶ e̶x̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶)̶
The people here are very welcoming, and are very nice :)
And I'm glad I found myself a small place with people that are welcoming, and with people that'll have good conversations with.

And it's also a good thing I don't have to worry about spending every day 24/7 checking for updates and this and that. So that's a plus.

So I'm probably a huge part of making this forum active at the moment, and that's a good thing! ;D In a way, it would be nice to see this place being more active! Well, with actual good people that is.

I give this forum a WAHOO!! out of 10
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2024, 11:18:51 am »
Welcome to the Klonoa club, you've got lots to look forwards to even if it is a bit silent around these corners. But hey, at least that means you get to navigate it at your own pace! I hope you enjoy your stay lad.

Woah, I never met someone with that many cats though.  :big_smile:
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2024, 02:05:31 pm »
Welcome to the Klonoa club, you've got lots to look forwards to even if it is a bit silent around these corners. But hey, at least that means you get to navigate it at your own pace! I hope you enjoy your stay lad.

Woah, I never met someone with that many cats though.  :big_smile:

Thanks! I've been enjoying my stay here so far :big_smile:
And ahhh yes, Peace and quiet. That can be very relaxing sometimes :)
Just having nobody bothering you, and just chilling and relaxing.. ahhh that does feel nice  :smile2:
And man, "lots to looks forward to" That sounds fun! Sounds like maybe a cool event would happen every now and then, and that would be awesome! :hey:

And uhh, yeah. We have plenty of cats. Some of them are good cats, and sometimes though they can be a lil... yeah. Our only Orange cat (and the current oldest cat) "Sarah" is my favorite one. Alongside with our Siamese cat "Mama Kitty". Cats can be beautiful, so that's a plus! But uhh yeah you can probs imagine what it's like trying to live with that many cats. :embarassed:
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2024, 02:27:14 pm »
Thanks! I've been enjoying my stay here so far :big_smile:
And ahhh yes, Peace and quiet. That can be very relaxing sometimes :)
Just having nobody bothering you, and just chilling and relaxing.. ahhh that does feel nice  :smile2:
And man, "lots to looks forward to" That sounds fun! Sounds like maybe a cool event would happen every now and then, and that would be awesome! :hey:

And uhh, yeah. We have plenty of cats. Some of them are good cats, and sometimes though they can be a lil... yeah. Our only Orange cat (and the current oldest cat) "Sarah" is my favorite one. Alongside with our Siamese cat "Mama Kitty". Cats can be beautiful, so that's a plus! But uhh yeah you can probs imagine what it's like trying to live with that many cats. :embarassed:

I can't imagine how it is to maintain all of those felines :embarassed: but I'm glad you're in touch with 'em. Keep giving them good company!

I get what you mean with the Discord thing, I still use it myself but only within my secluded friend groups. I too used to be on massive servers in the past but in the end I decided it's best to focus more on my more close-knit communities.

That is a much better way of using it in my opinion, plus we can leave Discord to connect somewhere else at any time.

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2024, 02:58:10 pm »
I can't imagine how it is to maintain all of those felines :embarassed: but I'm glad you're in touch with 'em. Keep giving them good company!

I get what you mean with the Discord thing, I still use it myself but only within my secluded friend groups. I too used to be on massive servers in the past but in the end I decided it's best to focus more on my more close-knit communities.

That is a much better way of using it in my opinion, plus we can leave Discord to connect somewhere else at any time.

Yeah, not to mention some of our cats hates some of our other cats. example: Miracle hates Vader, Fuzzy hates Grumpy, and Fuzzy is also known as our "Child Hater" :embarassed:, and y'know how it is. But we do try to take care of them, like feeding them and everything. And I believe some of them are rescued too, so there's that. And I do pet them a lot and everything, so we do try to keep them happy :big_smile:

Discord...  :( It's good for like staying in contact with friends and all, but dear god, discord servers can be a mess. I don't wanna bother with Discord anymore. They've done bad things and everything, and I'm just completely done with Discord. Some people on Discord are horrible people, and can be absolute jerks! :screaming:

I'm actually happy on here! :)
I've had good conversations with everyone I've met on here so far and that makes me happy! :big_smile:

Wahoo!

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2024, 03:19:43 pm »
Glad to have ya around, wahoo another day  :hey: