Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: I finished Klonoa Heroes a couple days ago. It is very good!  (Read 1821 times)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
I finished Klonoa Heroes a couple days ago. It is very good!
« on: February 16, 2024, 01:30:05 am »
Klonoa Heroes is very underrated. It was quite a fun game, and the main story was great! :big_smile:
And one thing I mainly learned from it: Klonoa never gives up. :D
And it basically said to "Keep Moving Forward".
Guntz is a weird guy. He quite had an attitude, and he has a bit of an swearing problem.
Pango was awesome. Pango's a great dude.
Oh yeah, and there was some extra visions.
Overall, a long game, but definitely worth playing.
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
Re: I finished Klonoa Heroes a couple days ago. It is very good!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 10:18:29 am »
I have a physical copy of this game, and I hope to learn some Japanese and be able to read it. Luckily the game only seems to be in Hiragana and Katakana, so don't need to learn the 2000+ kanji. :bad_straight_face:

Also, seems not every Klonoa screen from that game has been converted into emoji here. :confused:

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2024, 10:25:56 am »
These are some very random points being pointed out to make this game great...  :confused: I mean, the never give up message is, very over-used in stories, so over-used, a lot of people nowadays don't care as much about these, and what it truly means, for me, a way it should be communicated is "It may be hard, but it's not impossible".

I'll play Heroes some day, some day... Maybe the JPN version because i want to play Japanese text games to train Hiragana and Katakana, and since Cobra said there isn't really Kanji in it, that's great.  ;)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Guy with a weird taste
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 10:29:19 am »
I liked the game, but i would have preffered if there was a second way to attack instead of attacking in blue or red.

The story was quite engaging.

And I like the fact that Guntz gets overpowered in the endgame.

The final bossfight started of strong, but ended up to be underwhelming.

Heroes is also the reason why I'm here...

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 03:29:14 pm »
I liked the game, but i would have preffered if there was a second way to attack instead of attacking in blue or red.

The story was quite engaging.

And I like the fact that Guntz gets overpowered in the endgame.

The final bossfight started of strong, but ended up to be underwhelming.

Heroes is also the reason why I'm here...

Honestly, yeah. You can unlock some Special Moves for both blue and red and all, but other than that, they're literally the same attacks, but in different colors.
There's also this side quest where you search for a drill. and the award you get for it is... yeah, not very special.
My favorite character (besides Klonoa) was Pango. Pango is a great character to play as.
Heroes is a good game. I'm quite glad I played it.
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2024, 03:33:14 pm »
These are some very random points being pointed out to make this game great...  :confused: I mean, the never give up message is, very over-used in stories, so over-used, a lot of people nowadays don't care as much about these, and what it truly means, for me, a way it should be communicated is "It may be hard, but it's not impossible".

I'll play Heroes some day, some day... Maybe the JPN version because i want to play Japanese text games to train Hiragana and Katakana, and since Cobra said there isn't really Kanji in it, that's great.  ;)

Yes. I don't know what I'm even talking about most of the time, I just say random things and then look at it and go "Yep. Looks good to me"
The messages has a good meaning behind it, though there are probs better ways to word it.
You should definitely try Klonoa Heroes one day. I played the English Translation version, so I could understand what's being said.

Wahoo!

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 06:03:52 pm »
I have a physical copy of this game, and I hope to learn some Japanese and be able to read it. Luckily the game only seems to be in Hiragana and Katakana, so don't need to learn the 2000+ kanji. :bad_straight_face:

Also, seems not every Klonoa screen from that game has been converted into emoji here. :confused:

I would love to learn Japanese. It's a language I always had wanted to learn. I know a couple words (like hello) but that's about it.
And nope, seems there's still some missing. Maybe one day the rest will become emojis on here.

Wahoo!

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2024, 10:03:28 pm »
I would love to learn Japanese. It's a language I always had wanted to learn. I know a couple words (like hello) but that's about it.
And nope, seems there's still some missing. Maybe one day the rest will become emojis on here.

Yeah. I’m actually going to Japan in 2026 for a holiday, and being a “category 5” language, I should start soon. Once I finish the Memrise/Anki courses I’m undertaking for Italian and Scottish Gaelic.  x_x Hopefully that won’t take too long.

I’m hoping to use Heroes for practice when I’m far enough on it, and other Japanese 8 and 16-bit games, as those systems weren’t advanced enough to display Kanji, making them perfect.

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2024, 11:06:00 pm »
Yeah. I’m actually going to Japan in 2026 for a holiday, and being a “category 5” language, I should start soon. Once I finish the Memrise/Anki courses I’m undertaking for Italian and Scottish Gaelic.  x_x Hopefully that won’t take too long.

I’m hoping to use Heroes for practice when I’m far enough on it, and other Japanese 8 and 16-bit games, as those systems weren’t advanced enough to display Kanji, making them perfect.

Lucky! I wish I could go to Japan! I should probably start forcing myself to learn Japanese. I already have an old Japanese phrasebook, so.
I think it would be worth learning, so I could actually understand what was being said in the OG Klonoa Heroes, and the Japanese version of DtP.
Italian would be pretty fun! Not exactly sure about Scottish Gaelic.
Maybe Klonoa would a good way to practice Japanese..
Good luck on your Journey!

Wahoo!

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2024, 04:25:38 am »
I actually haven't gotten around playing the Klonoa Heroes, yet. ;)

It must have been really cool to know so many different languages. While I also studied French, I only managed to learn English as a foreign language to an extent that I can properly communicate.

* Rupurudu quietly adds this to his to-do list.