There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What is in your opinion, the best video game or a game that means the most to u?  (Read 573 times)

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
For me it has to be either Klonoa: DtP or S3&K
S3&K brought me closer to my family, me and my step-brother would spend hours playing together.
DtP introduced me to the Klonoa community and the amazing people in it.
And both are just amazing and fun games  :O
What's your fav game?
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
My favorite game?
What...?  :embarassed:

I don't think it exists, since, well, even when a game is so good, you want to play a variety of games, and, to me even tho Klonoa was so much to me and, basicly everything about me has to do with it, isn't my favorite game, mainly because, well again, replay value sucks... This isn't like my totally kind of thing, arcade like games, where it is about getting better, and better, you imedietally understand it but you can't beat the game if you're not really good at it, which most games from the Playstation already went against, and was mostly about something mainstream, and every generation onwards followed, but became even more mainstream. This is why the Saturn is my lovey dovey, its library even tho it has those as well, it basicly is an arcade at home.  :bad_straight_face:

So my favorite games... Aren't definitive, and constantly change, but one that has remained consistent is Sonic 3 & Knuckles, while it is alot more replayable than a Klonoa game, and basicly a perfect Sonic game that no other game has matched, i don't replay it much, and it is by far one of the easiest Sonic main-line games... There are more Sega games coming in my way and i just keep wanting more of it, such as Out Run! Virtua Fighter 4! And outside of that, Super Street Fighter II Turbo online!

Yeah... It's tough...

Also, well i don't like the Klonoa community in its majority, and its majority is in the stinky KMC. Yes, very subjective isn't it? But basicly imagine Twitter... That's Klonoa fandom!  :bad_straight_face:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
My favorite game?
What...?  :embarassed:

I don't think it exists, since, well, even when a game is so good, you want to play a variety of games, and, to me even tho Klonoa was so much to me and, basicly everything about me has to do with it, isn't my favorite game, mainly because, well again, replay value sucks... This isn't like my totally kind of thing, arcade like games, where it is about getting better, and better, you imedietally understand it but you can't beat the game if you're not really good at it, which most games from the Playstation already went against, and was mostly about something mainstream, and every generation onwards followed, but became even more mainstream. This is why the Saturn is my lovey dovey, its library even tho it has those as well, it basicly is an arcade at home.  :bad_straight_face:

So my favorite games... Aren't definitive, and constantly change, but one that has remained consistent is Sonic 3 & Knuckles, while it is alot more replayable than a Klonoa game, and basicly a perfect Sonic game that no other game has matched, i don't replay it much, and it is by far one of the easiest Sonic main-line games... There are more Sega games coming in my way and i just keep wanting more of it, such as Out Run! Virtua Fighter 4! And outside of that, Super Street Fighter II Turbo online!

Yeah... It's tough...

Also, well i don't like the Klonoa community in its majority, and its majority is in the stinky KMC. Yes, very subjective isn't it? But basicly imagine Twitter... That's Klonoa fandom!  :bad_straight_face:
It's kinda that way with most fandoms sadly, I just wanna have a normal talk with a fellow fan of a series and then I just get uhm  :( suffering
But then again with any fandom there are some good sides but good people in a game fandom are a minority  :O
At least these forums are pretty nice most of the time :)
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)