All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa: Door to Phantomile and Klonoa Wii Remake for Manga!  (Read 9146 times)

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
Re: Klonoa: Door to Phantomile and Klonoa Wii Remake for Manga!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 09:23:11 pm »
(Image removed from quote.)

Klonoa Blog Website: http://hitorigoto39.blog44.fc2.com/blog-entry-66.html
"Kids Dengeki" the Nintendo book magazine Klonoa website January 2009 thinking manga to be announced original enjoy.  :embarassed:

So it was published, wowwie.

From what I've Googled, I can't find any scans or a clear version of the second page alone, but I did find a Japanese wiki page mentioning the game popping up on the magazine. I've totally lost it now but yeah it was DS & Wii Kids Dengeki for sure. Methinks the Klonoa wikia also mentions it.

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 09:32:34 pm »
Also, is there any publishing month that this thing is under? We know the year is 2009 but if we find the month, somebody can probably hunt down the issue and get the scans. I do have a feeling though that these mags are probably hard to find on the internet :(

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 05:45:21 am »

Klonoa manga book studying? Dengeki Nintendo video game RT tweet acknowledge innovative product. :unsure:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:47:03 am by KlonoaWahooWind2014 »

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 06:27:53 am »
Was the manga not well received? In the tweet, the artist seems to say he had got zero response.
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 09:27:23 am »

Twitter's name Klonoa: Door to Phantomile by Hatoru Tamori character design of the manga think person to be announced.  :embarassed:

Hatoru Tamori to Twitter: https://twitter.com/tamori_is_taru/status/395955399884431360/photo/1

Halloween to November 2013 the Anime News Network Website: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-11-02/happy-halloween-anime-style-part-ii
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 09:32:05 am by KlonoaWahooWind2014 »