Untamed Heart: Enough dream stones to run a sleep clinic!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: First time here in what feels like a decade or more  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Gantz

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
    • Small Vtuber @ Twitch
First time here in what feels like a decade or more
« on: July 07, 2022, 11:46:16 pm »
 :hey: Hey there!

My memories really fuzzy, but I remember being a part of this site, way back when I discovered Klonoa a long time ago. When my spelling was bad and I could barely put together a sentence.  Since then I've kinda lurked and lurked and lurked over the years, just to see the pulse of the fanbase.  And man am I happy to see we're still kickin.

I've come out of the wood works today to celebrate with y'all on the high sales numbers for Phantasy Reverie Series, and revel in the hype of seeing Klonoa come back to life.  Though my life's really busy now and it'll probably be tough to come by often.  I did want to see if it's okay to post some links. (Twitter/Twitch) as I'm gonna be marathoning through every game in the series. (Except beach volleyball, for some reason retroarch hates it ;_; ) and I'm especially really excited to play Heroes/Moonlight Museum with the patch that's finally been finished. 

Either way though Happy Klonoamas guys! And keep Promoting the game! We'll have Klonoa 3 before you know it!  :very_angry: ;D

Offline rando account

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • "I need to think of a good bio" -Me, 2 minutes ago
    • imgur account
Re: First time here in what feels like a decade or more
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 11:49:54 pm »
Well! An old user! welcome back man
Better Call Rando

Offline Gantz

• Wind
    • Small Vtuber @ Twitch
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 11:53:40 pm »
Well! An old user! welcome back man

Thank you Rando!

Man just being here alone is nostalgic.  I can't remember the last time I was on any forum.  Last I remember I was sometime before Lunatea's veil was out... Probably ranting about wanting him in smash lmao.

... I still haven't forgiven Kazuya for that. e.e

Regardless, Nice to meet you! ;D

Offline rando account

• Moo
    • imgur account
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 12:00:31 am »
Thank you Rando!

Man just being here alone is nostalgic.  I can't remember the last time I was on any forum.  Last I remember I was sometime before Lunatea's veil was out... Probably ranting about wanting him in smash lmao.

... I still haven't forgiven Kazuya for that. e.e

Regardless, Nice to meet you! ;D
youre welcome! its also nice to meet you!
i joined WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY later, i think in like 2021, i made this account only to get trough a spoiler that contained klonoa cursors, thats why im named like this
i was sopposed to delete this account buuuuut it is surprisingly hard to do that, after sometime in the shoutbox i decided to take the L and stay in this account
which honestly was the best decicion, everyone was super nice, one dude that doesnt show up here was a POSTAL fan like me which was nice to see, he doesnt like Lunateas Veil too much, prefers DtP

Also, what do you mean "sometime before Lunatea's veil was out"? Like the game? was this forum alive during 2001? or am i missing some joke here?
Better Call Rando

Offline Gantz

• Wind
    • Small Vtuber @ Twitch
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 12:14:24 am »
Feels like it? I might have my timelines wrong!  :confused:  There could also be an older forum that was not related to this one.  The name untamed heart feels like it's associated though.

I remember it being very long ago.  and I remember my mom telling me back then that people we're berating me because I couldn't spell things properly online at the forum but that others we're defending me and for some reason it's just a strong memory I have of being on a Klonoa forum.  Was a long long time ago.

Either way, Glad to see you got sucked in and decided to stick around.  Like you I think I only remade this account to keep up with translations for Heroes, and didn't think I'd actually get around to posting again.  But here we are, no regrets  ;)

Offline rando account

• Moo
    • imgur account
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 12:30:12 am »
Feels like it? I might have my timelines wrong!  :confused:  There could also be an older forum that was not related to this one.  The name untamed heart feels like it's associated though.

I remember it being very long ago.  and I remember my mom telling me back then that people we're berating me because I couldn't spell things properly online at the forum but that others we're defending me and for some reason it's just a strong memory I have of being on a Klonoa forum.  Was a long long time ago.

Either way, Glad to see you got sucked in and decided to stick around.  Like you I think I only remade this account to keep up with translations for Heroes, and didn't think I'd actually get around to posting again.  But here we are, no regrets  ;)
Ha, i ALSO couldnt (and still cant) spell too well! thats just cause i speak spanish, not inglish

also, idk man i dont think this has been around since 2001, lemme check wayback machine

so, back from the time machine and the oldest recorded snapshot of the site is AUGUST 21, 2014, it still could have been around longer than that and we just not having any snapshots (a very consistant problem with the wayback machine that cant really be fixed)
searching up this site only gets you results from the 1993 movie "Untamed Heart" which i will never watch, not because its bad i just dont care for it
Better Call Rando

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 08:42:06 am »
Yeah, the forum you are talking about is an older forum. We founded Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective, under the name of Untamed Heart Klonoa Forums back in late 2013. (Almost 9 years ago x_x)

Offline rando account

• Moo
    • imgur account
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2022, 11:56:11 am »
ok NOW YOU GOT ME

What is this older klonoa forum? well lets see

i found nothing, APPART FROM THE KLONOA FAN WIKI'S FORUM THAT WAS LAST UPDATED IN 2009

https://klonoa.fandom.com/wiki/Forum:Index

Do i think this is it? i mean probably, there arent that many klonoa forums in 2001

Ok so eather im stupid and dont know how wiki forums work, or the forum has been desacrated over the years and no longer works, the first theory is working for me honestly
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 05:46:35 pm by rando account »
Better Call Rando

Offline Jed the Cabbit

• Moo
  • I'm known as Jed from _____ on Twitter.com
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2022, 01:42:00 pm »
:hey: Hey there!

My memories really fuzzy, but I remember being a part of this site, way back when I discovered Klonoa a long time ago. When my spelling was bad and I could barely put together a sentence.  Since then I've kinda lurked and lurked and lurked over the years, just to see the pulse of the fanbase.  And man am I happy to see we're still kickin.

I've come out of the wood works today to celebrate with y'all on the high sales numbers for Phantasy Reverie Series, and revel in the hype of seeing Klonoa come back to life.  Though my life's really busy now and it'll probably be tough to come by often.  I did want to see if it's okay to post some links. (Twitter/Twitch) as I'm gonna be marathoning through every game in the series. (Except beach volleyball, for some reason retroarch hates it ;_; ) and I'm especially really excited to play Heroes/Moonlight Museum with the patch that's finally been finished. 

Either way though Happy Klonoamas guys! And keep Promoting the game! We'll have Klonoa 3 before you know it!  :very_angry: ;D

Man you’re one of the OGs! Welcome back!
Jed Cabbit

Online qwerty9537

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • klonoa 1 more like ..... i dunno
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2022, 02:10:39 pm »
howdy! cool to see and old user! :D