No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Fan Game - Klonoa Star Kingdom  (Read 5888 times)

Offline Enchlore

• Working Man
  • Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • If this be my destiny...!
Re: Fan Game - Klonoa Star Kingdom
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2016, 06:36:48 pm »
I got through Ruhfa's stage and stopped (I'll get back to the game later). First thoughts:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Overall it's a pretty faulty game, but despite all that, just the fact that you managed to complete the project and making it a full game shows a lot of passion. Is this your first full game project? You have plenty of room for improvement.

Offline Caos

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2016, 06:48:14 pm »
I got through Ruhfa's stage and stopped (I'll get back to the game later). First thoughts:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Overall it's a pretty faulty game, but despite all that, just the fact that you managed to complete the project and making it a full game shows a lot of passion. Is this your first full game project? You have plenty of room for improvement.

:) Thank you a lot for this much feedback! You really are very useful! Now about some of those questions:

-The Moon Paradigma won't work if you perform a Paradigma Change on air, you need to touch the ground, Paradigma Change, the jump (this is in the manual).

-I can try to speed up the game if this is bothering this many people.

-You can stop Ruhfa by shooting her with the Sun Paradigma when she starts her run. (It can take a few times before you get it right but still).

-This is not my first game project but it is my first finished game project.

Correct me if I am wrong but you seem like a person that really likes music, have you tried to run the game with a Audio CD in your computer?

Thank you again for your feedback

EDIT: Forgot to mention, there is a Read-me file inside the .zip file of the latest version of the game (the version on the link on my comment bellow Rare Moo's first comment)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 06:50:47 pm by Caos »

Offline Enchlore

• Working Man
  • Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • If this be my destiny...!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2016, 07:14:32 pm »
The thing about the double jump not working when changing in the air is something I missed, glad to find out now before I get frustrated more. I knew you could stop Ruhfa by shooting her, but it's hard to outrun her while you still haven't grabbed an enemy to shoot. And I'll run the game with an audio CD next time I play, I was planning on doing that after my first time.

Anyway, glad to help!

Edit: Played through Duala's stage. I like how you executed the disappearing block concept. It's a lot more bearable than in Mega Man. Duala's boss fight is pretty easy compared to Ruhfa. She doesn't ever occupy the right corner of the arena, but considering how Klonoa's physics are right now, if she went to that corner it would make the fight too hard.

I ran the game with a Dream Theater album in my PC and it fit surprisingly well. There was no music on the boss fight, though.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:31:36 pm by Enchlore »