It is said that Dae is raising a Floof Army. Beware.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Do wishes virtually come true?  (Read 1637 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
Do wishes virtually come true?
« on: March 23, 2016, 11:02:31 pm »
Some people don't believe in wishes so I wanted to cheer some people up when we WISH we WANT something we think is impossible to achieve sometimes known as miracles. I do believe consumer wise with money some wishes CAN virtually come true and praying helps as well you might not get out of this world stuff but it works. Any way do you have a wish that ACTUALLY came true I got a virtual reality display coming in from Amazon seems legit and can't wait to try it out  ;D
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Do wishes virtually come true?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 11:47:53 pm »
so many ways I could try to answer that but @_@ I'd rack my head crazy.
I have a strange personal way of going about wishes.
I make goals and I try to forget about what is between me and that goal and I ignore time as best I can.
for me if I wish I let my self down horribly a lot.
so I make a now followed by a blank and then a goal.
The blank is there to keep me from caring about the how why what way and is it possible.

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 04:06:05 pm »
Being a rather spiritual (no pun intended) person myself, I do believe that things like hopes, wishes, and prayers can come true. Be it either through stirring something within us or contacting something beyond us.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 02:24:17 pm »
I believe everyone has the power within them to accomplish anything if they put their mind to it. We're all a part of the universe, energy flows within us, within the earth, within everything. I believe there are things out there you can't see, and respecting those things is vital to having wishes come true. Once someone is balanced, emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually, ect ect, then any wish or miracle is possible. At least in my opinion.