No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Noobish question, but... how do you copy pictures onto a post?  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
I'm relatively new to this whole forum thing, so excuse me if i'm about to ask something everyone else already knows...I've tried dragging a picture onto the post, but it comes out as a line of text, and i'm unsure if it would appear as a picture when posted. So...would the text come up as a picture automatically upon posting (like the Klonoa face icons) or is there some kind of trick to it? (this question also applies to posting a picture in the signature.)

Edit -
Okay, never mind, I figured it out. (seriously, how'd I miss that [insert picture icon?]) I still have no idea how to add pictures to my signature, though.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:00:05 pm by Aura24 »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Noobish question, but... how do you copy pictures onto a post?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 02:19:14 am »
To insert pictures into your signature you'll need to use the
Code: [Select]
[img]http://thesitethepictureison.com/pictureyoureusing.jpg[/img]

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 09:39:50 am »
Oh, so it has to be from teh internet? Okay. I was just trying to use pictures saved on my computer, but I guess that wouldn't work if they couldn't be viewed online...Oh well, the picture I had in mind was a miiverse post, anyway, so I'll see if I can embed it into the signature, or something.

Thanks for the help! :big_smile:

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 02:02:42 pm »
A miiverse post eh? Which one?

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 07:50:32 pm »
It was going to be that Picture I posted on the art academy community...Y'know, the one with Klonoa on his board? It's my Miiverse favorite post, and all. But I couldn't figure out how to correctly embed the picture on the post, so I went with something different- a picture I found on the interwebs. I didn't make it, yeah, but I did give credit. I figure, maybe I'll add a different picture, now and again. Maybe.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 03:52:17 pm »
It was going to be that Picture I posted on the art academy community...Y'know, the one with Klonoa on his board? It's my Miiverse favorite post, and all. But I couldn't figure out how to correctly embed the picture on the post, so I went with something different- a picture I found on the interwebs. I didn't make it, yeah, but I did give credit. I figure, maybe I'll add a different picture, now and again. Maybe.

I could download your picture for you, if that helps.

EDIT: Nvm, I see you already did
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 04:16:18 pm by the_darai »