In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Lunatea's Veil is a cool game!  (Read 1545 times)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: Lunatea's Veil is a cool game!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2024, 01:27:30 pm »
Mountains of Mira Mira may not be too hard to get all dream stones in, maybe.

Well this statement turned out to be true, as Mountains of Mira Mira is actually easy to get 150 dream stones in.
And that's exactly what happened today  ;)

And I did kind of learned that this is one of the several levels in Lunatea's Veil where you can get more than 150 dream stones in.
Now I have over 150 dream stones in 7 levels. And I also got to 99 lives today.

Yeah. I also went ahead and copied this save file onto another memory card since I know well I ain't getting 150 dream stones in every levels, so in case something happens to this 16mb one we've had for several years (oldest save file I could find is from 2018) and just randomly corrupts, it'll still be there on an 8mb memory card.

So now, I present: 2 Moos

Just 2 Moos casually chilling  ;)
That's all what it is.
2 Moos casually spinning around

Yeah I know, the year says 2000 on it, that's cause the Ps2's CMOS battery is dead. It has been dead for probably years and I've never been concerned about it, as it really hasn't affected anything. It just means I cannot change the date or time on it. I'm not worried about it. And besides, I have no clue what the CMOS battery even looks like, and as to how to replace one.
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2024, 11:07:35 pm »
Yeah I know, the year says 2000 on it, that's cause the Ps2's CMOS battery is dead. It has been dead for probably years and I've never been concerned about it, as it really hasn't affected anything. It just means I cannot change the date or time on it. I'm not worried about it. And besides, I have no clue what the CMOS battery even looks like, and as to how to replace one.
Don’t lie! We all know you played Klonoa 2 nearly 2 years before it launched! :O

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2024, 01:25:24 am »
Don’t lie! We all know you played Klonoa 2 nearly 2 years before it launched! :O

...Perhaps I had early access to the game :embarassed:
Can safely confirm this as I was definitely around, back in 2000. 100% :bad_straight_face:
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.