Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Sonic Hedgehog & Tails Fox & Klonoa Rabbit To Exciting Sports Parody Examples?  (Read 5499 times)

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams

Sonic, Tails and Klonoa character parody examples innovation face think person? :unsure:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:31:07 am by KlonoaWahooWind2014 »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Sonic, Tails and Klonoa character parody examples innovation face think person? :unsure:

What? I have no idea what you're saying. Also, I don't see how this is related to Klonoa. At all.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Jeez, the things people will copy from others...

I'm assuming you made an account here to submit this for the forum's attention? Welcome to the forums then. Enjoy you're stay, KlonoaWahooWind2014. Now, getting back on topic...

I'm assuming these are some kind of card deck, and that the designs are rip-offs of Sonic and Tails? Though, why what obviously appears to be a rip-off of Klonoa bunched in there seems to defy logic...I guess the person responsible for these thought taking an altered design on Knuckles would've made it too obvious, so he ripped off something more unknowable, either to make it seem slightly less obvious...or because he actually liked Klonoa? I guess we'll never know...

(though, the fact that Klonoa is grouped there only furthers the common belief that Klonoa looks like a sonic character...and, while this may be sheer coincidence, that character appears to be in almost the same exact position as that fake Klonoa Smash Bros. leak from a while back...)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Just looks like a deck of cards with cheap look a likes of Sonic characters.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai

This. I see lookalikes of Sonic and Tails. I don't see Klonoa in these cards.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.

This. I see lookalikes of Sonic and Tails. I don't see Klonoa in these cards.

I don't know about you, but that third one looks more like Klonoa than it does any Sonic character I've seen. just look at that muzzle, those eyes, that nose, that little floppy piece of hair sticking up, it's a dead ringer for Klonoa! Besides, they altered a few details from the originals. Faux-Sonic isn't blue, Faux-Tails doesn't have tails, and Faux-Klonoa doesn't have fluffy ears! They pretty much took the most recognizable parts of each character and removed them, so as to avoid suspicion.

Besides, these are all rip-offs. Does that third character REALLY look like any Sonic character?It looks nothing like Knuckles, and the closest thing it could look like would be Cream, but even then it looks more like Klonoa that Cream.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29

What? I have no idea what you're saying. Also, I don't see how this is related to Klonoa. At all.

Look at the last one.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams

Naoto ƌshima, Sonic game to art parody card.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
Okay...now I'm seeing Crash Bandicoot, Falco...and I have no clue on the ther three. My Closest guesses are...Croc, and Diddy Kong (a very UGLY Diddy Kong), but that last one is way too generic for me to pinpoint...

(What about the Kings? Surely THEY have a design, as well.