Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Has PS2 hardware architecture ever been revealed?  (Read 615 times)

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Has PS2 hardware architecture ever been revealed?
« on: March 02, 2023, 08:50:50 pm »
Y'know, i've heard PS2 was pain to work with, and i can tell by PCSX2 that, indeed, emulation still isn't all that great, and, is missing some effects like fog, light rays, and motion blur, which were popular around this time. (and are in L'sV on real hardware), and doesn't run very well, i wonder, does that have something to do with that? Like, it's all reverse engineered and figured out, but not fully known...?  :unsure: I'd like to know.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline EthanGold17961

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • This profile has a Brazilian nationality
    • Exemplary Сasual Dating Genuine Females
Re: Has PS2 hardware architecture ever been revealed?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2023, 07:33:05 am »
I don't understand why this question was asked in 2023, there are already a lot of places that talk about the architecture of the Playstation 2

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
Re: Has PS2 hardware architecture ever been revealed?
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2023, 01:26:36 pm »
It's a valid question, I don't even know how all that works. When I heard "PS2 architecture" I thought of the towers in the main UI lol. There's probably somewhere that talks about that and emulator's takes on them, though I'm too lazy to look them up myself rn