Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Resident Koopa Outbreak II (Lost Flash Movie)  (Read 1030 times)

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
Resident Koopa Outbreak II (Lost Flash Movie)
« on: December 20, 2019, 11:59:54 pm »
I guess this is the best place for this post??

A-anyways, hi everyone!

I'm on a mission to find an old flash movie I remembered seeing a long time ago.

The flash movie was titled "Resident Koopa Outbreak II" and was the sequel to the original "Resident Koopa Outbreak".

I don't remember the entirety of the flash movie as it's been no less than 10 years since I last saw it.
But I do remember the opening.

But before I get to that, for context, below is the first part.

While the first part is readily available to watch via YouTube, the second part has seemingly vanished into thin air.

Anyways, the tl;dr of the first part is that the remaining party of players makes it to Bowser only for the server to crash.

The second part picks up immediately where the first leaves off with everyone reconnecting, plus a new user who appears as Samus (specifically using the Varia Suit Samus from Super Metroid I believe) who meets up with the rest of the players. Shortly after meeting up with them, the party (including the Samus character) turns on |DG|H@x0r and team kills him. I can't remember anything after that. I think maybe the Samus user was a server admin or something?

The first part was original posted on Newgrounds I believe.
But I can't for the life of me recall where I saw the second one.
Only that I visited the site numerous times just to watch the flash movies back to back.

I have been searching for this flash movie privately for about four years now and have only as of a few months ago started collaborating with members of the Lost Media Wiki to find RKO2 so any help that can possibly bring myself and them closer to finding this flash movie is superbly appreciated.
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Resident Koopa Outbreak II (Lost Flash Movie)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 01:17:33 pm »
This seems oddly familiar. I'll see if I can find it myself.
EDIT: So it appears there's three parts? As such I included all three swfs as an attachment.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 01:28:29 pm by the_darai, Reason: found flash files »

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
Re: Resident Koopa Outbreak II (Lost Flash Movie)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 01:06:54 am »
The three parter thing is a misunderstanding.

The three .swfs you found are all Resident Koopa, but neither of the other two (Resident Koopa, and Resident Koopa Bowser) are not related to Resident Koopa Outbreak. Me and a bud in the Lost Media Wiki have done a hefty amount of research into this. None of the .swf files listed on the Wayback Machine or the .swf searching site are Outbreak II.
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"