Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: REAL Shikon jewel project!!!!  (Read 1203 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
REAL Shikon jewel project!!!!
« on: June 03, 2017, 02:34:12 pm »
So a lot of Inuyasha fans have been doing it WRONG from the Anime what I know the Shikon jewel is a dark purple like color and I am becoming more expertized in jewels! I have figured out a way to BUILD a REAL Shikon Jewel and I am already getting pieces of the arts and crafts project. I am using a dark colored purple Amethyst spherical jewel and modifying it to look exactly like a REAL Shikon jewel necklace from Inuyasha. I don't know if any of you guys like Inuyasha but if you want to keep up with the progress I will be updating this ASAP if I get this played correctly.

I know about energy manifesting so I could give it an equal balanced amount of energy from the Anime its self I am currently a beginner enthusiast in charging up chi energy. I want to make sure not to infuse it with negative energy so I won't make it to where you can become a full breeded demon. How ever Amethyst are really the closest thing that remind me of the Shikon jewel!

I exist in your thoughts and dreams.