You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Any videogame sins?  (Read 4199 times)

Offline Matiri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dealing with life one step at a time.
Re: Any videogame sins?
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2016, 11:11:55 am »
I don't think the english dub for Klonoa was all that bad, in fact, in general, I found that's it's actually really good. My favorites being Ghadius's, Joka's and maybe Hewpoe. Really the only one that I found to be just outright bad, as I'm sure many would agree with and is probably the one thing that kills the entire english voice acting for everyone, is Klonoa's voice... enough said.

Offline Deeptron

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Professional vinesauce jabroni
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 12:11:53 am »
I prefer GTA IV over GTA V, I actually think GTA V got dumbed down A LOT just for those casual players (not saying they are bad gamers), also GTA Online sucks cause the grinding is even worse than working IRL.

I am not a big fan of Bioshock series, I think it is probably one of the most overrated video game series of all time. I tried to force myself to enjoy it, but I couldn't, it's just... not fun.

Holy crap GTA V was so meh i forgot about it  :embarassed: , yea i felt like i had more fun in GTA IV, i dunno, yet i felt like GTA V had alot of content, it just felt like there was something lacking and just not that fun, i also had an unfun time with GTA Online, it just felt like there was nothing rewarding.

Also, the same thing happened to me with you about Bioshock, exact same thing, not the worst game ever but just really meh.

Also, I've found more sins that i've commited:

I have spoiled myself many games before playing them because of the people i watch on youtube/twitch, i've already spoiled half of pokemon moon, i blame vinesauce for this.  :very_angry: (funny thing, right when i was writing this, vinny started streaming pokemon moon,  :big_smile: ,coincidence?).

I save scum/reset in games alot when something bad happens, and i can't stop it. :sad_face:

I have 0% interest of what xbox one has to offer right now.

On animal crossing: i only accept cute or cool looking villagers, i ignore everyone else, and i lack creativity to make my town pretty, so i just copy stuff i see from other towns.

And my biggest one...

I pirate games  x_x , i am just really broke to buy them.
More active on discord.

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2016, 01:11:24 pm »
-I prefer Blue/Green over Red. 'Nuff said. Of course I have decent reasons for that, but there ya go. Ah, and my favorite League Champion? Haha. It's Iris. Blue/Green is a close, close, VERY close second.

-I enjoy Sonic Heroes. Especially when playing as Team Chaotix, depite them having the most annoying missions of all the teams.

-Starfox Adventures was my introduction tot he world of Starfox and I still kinda like it, which is a VERY unpopular opinion mostly 'cause it clashes completely with the Starfox universe. (there's a bit of a backstory about the whys and hows of that, but anyway). I also really like Starfox Assault's ground section, whereas most people who played the game don't.

-Oh, and I love Skylanders despite originally being a Spyro fan. Like everyone else, I originally spit on the redesign they made for him - and still do - but one thing they didn't mess up is Spyro's gameplay, and the overall game's quality. I mean seriously, main villain dubbed by Richard Horvitz, voice actor of Invader Zim? Music by Lorne Balfe and Hans freakin' Zimmer? Half the cast of heroes being crazed-upwackos who only are good guys 'cause they find beating up baddies fun? Actually decent difficulty that gets more and more intersting as the games keep evolving?
I'm sold. I'm actually a die-hard Skylanders fan now. ...But I still miss Spyro.

Oh and uh, I get games illegally as well. I buy them when I can, but... Well I just couldn't buy them most of the time.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:14:14 pm by Tortwag »
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2016, 08:02:08 pm »
Not sure if this counts, but for some reason, I find Kloboa from Heroes to look like...

One of the Animaniacs.