Vincentmrl's Mac can make origami out of hamburga french fry. Don't ask how.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Miitomo  (Read 1643 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Miitomo
« on: April 10, 2016, 02:02:31 am »
Ayy

I know some of you play it.

What do you think of it?

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Miitomo
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 02:04:08 am »
I really want to mess with it. Alas having trouble emulating it still because no smart phone or android device atm.

Will make more attempt tomorrow perhaps.

Also my miitomo ugly  because I made him blind due to graphics glitches xD

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 01:17:11 pm »
Stories, Miiware around integrity should attraction anymore interesting out.

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 10:10:17 pm »
I have an account but I honestly have no idea what it really is. Some sort of chat program I think :|

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 11:40:30 pm »
It's pretty fun! :big_smile:
And... there are times when they ask you rather personal or sometimes embarassing questions. :embarassed:

I noticed that most of my real life friends are about to download it too.

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 03:42:40 pm »
Installed the miitomo app. I was very surprised about the text to speech on top of being able to adjust the settings. Furthermore being able to add in your own greeting/goodbye message is a nice touch.

Took me awhile to figure out how to answer more questions (click your mii character when they are walking around in the room). Some of the questions are ones I've been asked many times but others as questklonoa said...can be a little personal. Some questions are a bit time sensitive asking about events 'this weekend' or something funny recently. Ultimately passing your mii around and actively listening to someone's mii chat your ear off could be insightful for making a longer lasting friend (or super short if you discover they are crazy or your opposite).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't really agree with the Dreamer personality I ended up in...maybe it's just Nintendo being silly as usual or a sub-par translation from Japanese to English.

Miitomo s another layer of miiverse interaction but targeted to RL friends. All in all it's an interesting app but I fail to see the reason to log in regularly; it's not a chat program or holds any minigames afaik. It could be a conversation starter irl situations. I'll likely log in when I'm bored at home and in between tasks but it's really very close to just being uninstalled.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 03:46:18 pm by confuted »