No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Inspired Music Track  (Read 1391 times)

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
Klonoa Inspired Music Track
« on: November 14, 2016, 07:33:01 pm »
I was really bored, playing around with my yamaha key board when I found voice (a voice is a midi sound) 193: Celesta. I played around with it and came up with something that sounds like a song from a Klonoa game... sort of. To me, it sounds maybe a little too slow and not enough instruments to be a Klonoa song, but this is more or less a "draft" and only partially represents what I'll finish later.
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline Matiri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dealing with life one step at a time.
Re: Klonoa Inspired Music Track
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 09:22:46 pm »
It really does resemble something you'd hear in a Klonoa game if it was a little bit faster; and maybe it is lacking some instrumentation but I can't quite tell why or what. In fact now that I'm listening to it, it almost sounds like something right out of Secret of Mana... I think.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 01:46:11 pm »
Ah this nice.
It's also a good thing people still make Klonoa related stuff I enjoy that  ;D

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 04:07:12 pm »
Thanks!  :D

I made a new version with a flute playing during the mid section (where the bass stops and it's just the upper part)

I forgot to mention it before, but the track sounds alot better on my Yamaha PSR-E443 because of the soundfont for Celesta on there. If I could find that soundfont online, that's the version I'd put here. As soon as I do and have re-done the song, I'll let you guys know.
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"