There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Inspired Music Track  (Read 1322 times)

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
Klonoa Inspired Music Track
« on: November 14, 2016, 07:33:01 pm »
I was really bored, playing around with my yamaha key board when I found voice (a voice is a midi sound) 193: Celesta. I played around with it and came up with something that sounds like a song from a Klonoa game... sort of. To me, it sounds maybe a little too slow and not enough instruments to be a Klonoa song, but this is more or less a "draft" and only partially represents what I'll finish later.
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline Matiri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dealing with life one step at a time.
Re: Klonoa Inspired Music Track
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 09:22:46 pm »
It really does resemble something you'd hear in a Klonoa game if it was a little bit faster; and maybe it is lacking some instrumentation but I can't quite tell why or what. In fact now that I'm listening to it, it almost sounds like something right out of Secret of Mana... I think.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 01:46:11 pm »
Ah this nice.
It's also a good thing people still make Klonoa related stuff I enjoy that  ;D

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 04:07:12 pm »
Thanks!  :D

I made a new version with a flute playing during the mid section (where the bass stops and it's just the upper part)

I forgot to mention it before, but the track sounds alot better on my Yamaha PSR-E443 because of the soundfont for Celesta on there. If I could find that soundfont online, that's the version I'd put here. As soon as I do and have re-done the song, I'll let you guys know.
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"