No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: So I got a Vita...  (Read 4362 times)

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Re: So I got a Vita...
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 08:45:09 pm »

It's Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, MH3rd (aka tri) is the one for the Wii. Talking about Monster Hunter I suggest Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, a classic of the series with more than 500 hours of content, it doesn't look as polished as P3rd (since it's the last 2nd Gen game and P3rd is a 3rd gen game) but it really has TONS of content. Both are great anyways :D
Wait...aren't we talking about PS Vita?
Speaking of Monster Hunter, Darai can play MH4 on his 3DS.
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 09:03:18 pm »
the Vita is essentially the psp on steroids; capable of playing psp games and vita exclusives. Games for the Vita however need to be downloaded as the Vita does not do UMDs.

Just crossed my mind...does the Vita require a specific memory card? For my psp memory card I bought 2 16gb camera sd cards, plugged them into an adapter and have ~29gb for roughly $50...I know Sony gouges money with it's $300 sd cards

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 02:17:37 am »
Far as I'm aware, you need to get the special Vita ones.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 11:16:55 am »
That's right, PS Vita(and PS TV, too) requires a special Vita memory card which is more expensive than common micro SD cards.
I thought it can hold a M2 card...Anyways, the adapter trick apparently won't work this time.
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 03:00:05 pm »
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is pretty good, though you can also get it for PS3 and unfortunately some of the online functionality has been shut down (you can still play multiplayer, but the lobby area is no more).

There's also the Plus versions of Atelier Totori and Meruru. Both are really fun if you don't mind RPGs that focus on item crafting and are more about characters than an overarching story.

Recently got Freedom Wars myself, which is good so far but was very lazily localized.