Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [Old Crap Art] Dark Klonoa  (Read 2467 times)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: [Old Crap Art] Dark Klonoa
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2024, 06:09:53 pm »
This one goes to the AMV slideshow with Linkin Park music :bad_straight_face:

Linkin Park...

I've tried so hard :hey:
And got so far :lookinleft:
But in the end :(
It doesn't even matter :sad_face:
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2024, 06:34:48 pm »
Linkin Park...

I've tried so hard :hey:
And got so far :lookinleft:
But in the end :(
It doesn't even matter :sad_face:

My favorite Hybrid Theory tune ;D
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2024, 07:01:00 pm »
My favorite Hybrid Theory tune ;D

Yes! Linkin Park is great! I've knew some of their songs, and the only albums I've heard was "A Thousand Suns", and "Meteroa". Man, now I think I need to check out the entirety of Hybrid Theory. (R.I.P Chester)
And I know another song that I think would be 'perfect' for the AMV slideshow video for that Dark Klonoa thingy:

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN :very_angry:
THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL :(
FEAR IS HOW I FALL :screaming:
CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL :confused:
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2024, 07:16:09 pm »
Yes! Linkin Park is great! I've knew some of their songs, and the only albums I've heard was "A Thousand Suns", and "Meteroa". Man, now I think I need to check out the entirety of Hybrid Theory. (R.I.P Chester)
And I know another song that I think would be 'perfect' for the AMV slideshow video for that Dark Klonoa thingy:

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN :very_angry:
THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL :(
FEAR IS HOW I FALL :screaming:
CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL :confused:

I was looking to pick up the 20th anniversary albums but I don't have such spare change to expend on delivery costs. I'll just have to live with the digital thing for now.

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2024, 07:23:45 pm »
I was looking to pick up the 20th anniversary albums but I don't have such spare change to expend on delivery costs. I'll just have to live with the digital thing for now.

I unfortunately don't have a single Linkin Park cd :( But I do have Apple Music to use.
(This reminds me I still need to listen to this Primus album I haven't checked out yet)
I've checked Hybrid Theory on Aoty (music reviewing site) and it actually has a must-hear tag
That gives me hope that this album is really good ;D I should consider listening to the album.

Wahoo!

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2024, 12:14:37 pm »
What in the hell did this devolve into. XD

I bought the Hybrid Theory 20th anniversary album and it's alright, but from what I remember (I live away from where it resides) it's the base version of HT instead of the more complete Deluxe version.

In other words it's more of a collector's piece than something to be listened to.  :)
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2024, 12:26:07 pm »
What in the hell did this devolve into. XD
I honestly don't know :embarassed:
All I can say is, that Dark Klonoa picture is quite funny

I bought the Hybrid Theory 20th anniversary album and it's alright, but from what I remember (I live away from where it resides) it's the base version of HT instead of the more complete Deluxe version.

In other words it's more of a collector's piece than something to be listened to.  :)

If I were to listen to the album, I would just go with the original version. I do know a couple songs from it already, and I know enough to know that Linkin Park is a good band

Wahoo!

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2024, 11:09:01 am »

Hmm, I didn't know that. I'll keep that in mind, thanks for this information!