Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Quotev anyone?  (Read 2336 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Quotev anyone?
« on: April 25, 2015, 03:34:56 pm »
was just wondering if we got any Quotevians here.
If so we should start a Klonoa group on Quotev to spread more awarness of him.
Soooooo tell me what you think >w<

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Quotev anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 03:56:53 pm »
I've never heard of Quotev till now but it seems sort of an interesting idea if it involves story writing or similar. I think there are a few who would be good with that anyways. I might toss ideas but I'm not good with writing 

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 04:13:03 pm »
I've never heard of Quotev till now but it seems sort of an interesting idea if it involves story writing or similar. I think there are a few who would be good with that anyways. I might toss ideas but I'm not good with writing

Quotev is a great place to write fanfiction, quizzes, polls, surveys, ect ect. A group is kinda like a topic here on the forums. You make a group and other members can join it and talk about it and stuff. I have a few friends on Quotev who like Klonoa and would gladly join the group, and they can help spread awarness too.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 04:45:29 pm »
I've not heard of Quotev, sorry. I'm more of a "fanfiction.net" and "Friendship is Magic Fiction.net" kind of guy. And even then, I only browse those places, not write stories for them Even though I've made it abundantly clear that I'm very much capable of writing actual stories if I ever wanted to

But yeah, Starting a Klonoa group on there might be fun. Heck, it could even help bring in new forum-goers!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 04:50:25 pm »
I've not heard of Quotev, sorry. I'm more of a "fanfiction.net" and "Friendship is Magic Fiction.net" kind of guy. And even then, I only browse those places, not write stories for them Even though I've made it abundantly clear that I'm very much capable of writing actual stories if I ever wanted to

But yeah, Starting a Klonoa group on there might be fun. Heck, it could even help bring in new forum-goers!

Same, when ut comes to readingi always go on Fanfiction.net. I only go on quotev cause it also works as a chat and rp site for my friends and I. Rp's on Quotev are the best. Im gonna start up a Klonoa group and try to direct more people to the forums, hopefuly i can get one or two to make an account

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 04:53:32 pm »
I support the idea new members are good :D

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 02:21:00 am »
Got the group created. But the tablet was being angry and not letting me link the forums so sadly i couldn't do that T^T

Anyway here it is http://www.quotev.com/groups/728546

Lets hope this goes well