All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Two New "Klonoa Encore"-related Trademarks Registered  (Read 1282 times)

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
Two New "Klonoa Encore"-related Trademarks Registered
« on: September 23, 2021, 11:58:06 pm »
A couple days back, Bandai Namco registered two trademarks for "1 & 2 Encore" and "Wahoo Encore," which are almost certainly related to "Kaze no Klonoa Encore" trademark. The "1 & 2 Encore" trademark, which hints towards a compilation of Klonoa: Door to Phantomile and Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil. The (inferior) Wii remake of Door to Phantomile is likely going to be the version featured in the compilation (as opposed to the PlayStation version), but I think it is worth noting that Namco remastered the game on PlayStation 2 as part of the Japanese-exclusive Namcollection. This version features better load times, a higher resolution, and no texture warping. I bring it up because they likely still own the source code utlized for the original and Namcollection version.

Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
Re: Two New "Klonoa Encore"-related Trademarks Registered
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 12:01:05 am »
The screenshots are from the Klonoa Blog. Thanks to mushroom32x (I think?) for posting about it.
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.