No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Fandom Survey: Final Results  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Drisaac

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
Klonoa Fandom Survey: Final Results
« on: June 08, 2020, 06:13:04 am »
Heads up !

The Klonoa fandom survey has finally reached its deadline and the results of it have now been made public !

You find the full, completely raw, results:  HERE

A simplified version of the results has also been created, which contains the pie charts of all the mandatory questions, you can find it HERE

That wraps it up, thank you to everyone who took part in this survey  ;D !   

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
Re: Klonoa Fandom Survey: Final Results
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 02:10:39 pm »
I'm actually surprised about the near even split on the "which game had the best aesthetics?" https://i.imgur.com/o1RA16R.png

and nearly 400 reponses. Wow

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 07:05:14 pm »
Thanks for putting up the survey! :D I'm new to UHKC, or all Klonoa fan-sites and such, so I'm sorry if people have already asked this a bunch, but are these annual, bi-annual, or is there no clear schedule of release for these, or is this the first one? :confused:
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline Drisaac

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 07:25:58 am »
Thanks for putting up the survey! :D I'm new to UHKC, or all Klonoa fan-sites and such, so I'm sorry if people have already asked this a bunch, but are these annual, bi-annual, or is there no clear schedule of release for these, or is this the first one? :confused:

This was probably the first ever organized survey of this Fandom, and I don't think we will see a new one anytime soon, it wouldn't make sense to make a bi-annual one