Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What's the best meal you've ever had?  (Read 730 times)

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
What's the best meal you've ever had?
« on: April 18, 2023, 10:59:41 am »
Kind of a random question :embarassed: but i'm bored, so what has been the best meal you've ever had? What was included in the meal, what foods and or drinks made that meal so amazing? I also just want an excuse to eat/try random stuff  :bad_straight_face:
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: What's the best meal you've ever had?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 11:31:43 am »
Dugas Pizza!  :D

Yes, as simple as a pizza you can order.  :embarassed: But, since Pizza is already my favorite thing to eat, this one, is the best one i ever ate. This and Star Pizza, but Dugas slightly edges it out, it is however, pricier...

Okay, that doesn't count as a meal does it?  :bad_straight_face:

Hmmm... My Grandpa's lasagna? Actually... My uncle's lasagna! One of my uncles just, always used to make the most consistently excellent and perfected meals, however, he no longer does that much since, well, things happened to him...

But yes, if it is from my Wanderlay uncle, then it absolutely is a favorite.  ;D
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023, 12:27:11 pm »
Dugas Pizza!  :D

Yes, as simple as a pizza you can order.  :embarassed: But, since Pizza is already my favorite thing to eat, this one, is the best one i ever ate. This and Star Pizza, but Dugas slightly edges it out, it is however, pricier...

Okay, that doesn't count as a meal does it?  :bad_straight_face:

Hmmm... My Grandpa's lasagna? Actually... My uncle's lasagna! One of my uncles just, always used to make the most consistently excellent and perfected meals, however, he no longer does that much since, well, things happened to him...

But yes, if it is from my Wanderlay uncle, then it absolutely is a favorite.  ;D
I gotta try that pizza sometime  :embarassed: :bad_straight_face:
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2023, 07:44:12 pm »
In Scotland, you can buy bags of chips, and there is a chip shop like every 2nd block in my city! There was one that made massive bags, and were really tasty! Sadly, they’ve since been bought out, and the new owners aren’t quite as good. (Still good, though!)