The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Ultimate  (Read 15342 times)

Offline Arazeml

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Ice princess that can't retire from Mario Kart.
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2018, 11:54:08 am »
I think they will; the pro players that were there confirmed that Sakurai is listening to fan feedback (especially from the competitive side of smash) and will take that into consideration and tweak as needed, the problem is getting words relayed to that side of smash to be heard. It's still in very early stages of development, it's impressive they got so much done to showcase what they could in the amount of time they did. I know they'll fix it, eventually.
[

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2018, 10:08:21 pm »
Calling it now: Geno will be playable. And yes, I am willing to be put to eternal shame if I'm wrong. I really shouldn't be.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2018, 05:06:44 pm »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline IsmaDLR

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2018, 07:00:46 pm »
Whatever is announced and said, it will be a "Remember what we shown on E3? That's nothing, compared about what we will show you from now until the dale the game launches." The Direct will probably be 30 minutes long, they will probably show all the items and stages, and hopefully some modes and one or two surprises (afraid one of them may be a Season Pass.)

From E3 we only learned that "Everyone is here!" and it's going to be very technical. Also the release date. Whatever they say will put the hype through the roof for real or severely bomb it.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2018, 11:40:46 am »
The Smash Bros Direct for those that missed it.

Confirmed newcomers:
Simon and Richter Belemont
Chrom
Dark Samus
King K. Rool (not kidding)
They also show off new items, assist Trophies (including Zero), stages (including returning favorites), and even teased a brand-new Mode.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2018, 04:03:06 pm »
Yo I'm legit happy Simon and K.Rool is in Smash!Just need Klonoa and I'm set.

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2018, 08:26:19 am »
I'm so going to play as Richter in Smash Ultimate, speaking of which, I really like his design in the game which based on his original Rondo of Blood design, instead of the one from the later games like Symphony of the Night. :D

Offline Arazeml

• Heart Moo
  • Ice princess that can't retire from Mario Kart.
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2018, 02:13:18 am »
I am still baffled at how Isabelle is actually unique and not just an echo of Villager. Still, holding out for some characters, still! o/
[

Offline IsmaDLR

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2018, 03:58:44 pm »
It looks like there will be 2 more characters, original or echo fighters.

Yes, I said that because the character list has 2 blank spaces at the end that are just not pretty, but either way, they have to yet properly announce the "mystery" mode they talked about at E3. Probably on a Smash Direct somewhere in November. They will probably announce the very last things there and get the game ready to launch and dissappear in minutes from the stores.

Also, the Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros Ultimate edition... I'm not going to complain about the dock and Joy-con design, I think the dock looks OK and the Joy-Con design has its haters and its supporters... But the game being digital may just eat the entire Switch memory, considering the stuff that is on the game and how much space Smash for Wii U occupied with all its updates and DLC, and it worries me for all the people who buy this game digitally and realize they need a microSD 32GB and up to have this game downloaded.

And another nitpick I have... The Switch Smash edition launches November 2nd. I can get they want to launch it on November to have it ready on stores for Black Friday, but it's one month of waiting until you can play Smash on your new Smash Switch... Kinda brutal, in my opinion.

Offline Klonoa13

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2018, 02:24:51 am »
I found that confusing to why they're releasing that bundle in november as oppose to december, the actual month that the game releases on. o-o;

On a side note, Isabelle is in Smash Ultimate! ;w; <3