It is said that Dae is raising a Floof Army. Beware.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Anyone got some saves for Klonoa Heroes?  (Read 999 times)

Offline Hahasamian

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • What's a personal text?
    • My Scratch Projects!
Anyone got some saves for Klonoa Heroes?
« on: November 29, 2020, 09:06:45 pm »
Hi there, I'm new around here, but I'm looking for some saves (whether battery save files or maybe even savestates) for Klonoa Heroes. I'm not sure if I wanna play the full game, but I'd like to mess around a little with Sign of a Hero, and I'm pretty sure the full version is only in the credits sequence (and probably the unlockable music player).
And y'know, completed save files are always just a nice thing to have.
I guess that's all I really have to say. Thanks for reading! :D
Ya know what let's just do the whole hecking song. That'll really be... something... The wind flows to the end of the clouds... The forgotten song now echoes back. The compass of my heart shall push aside any hesitation, and show me the way to the true future! I begin to run, I begin to run... That's the sign of a hero!   As my dreams accumulate, I become stronger and stronger; For as tomorrow approaches, I must believe that even I can bring a miracle! Even my confusion and my failures push me further and further on... Believe in my heart! Become a wind, ring a dream, far away...       Dreams melt and fall with each passing day, but being stubborn, I've seen myself through it all. You've taught me that chagrin is the proof of my efforts, the badge I look forward to. I'll fight for it, I'll fight for it... It's the pain of a hero!   Since there's a dream that I want to keep, I can step forward strongly... Even if every day I am short-sighted, something shines and leads me onward. Even if my courage is small, your being here with me brings my soul a dazzling new power.      ...The moon and stars crack by the curtain of night... But by your light, I begin to run! I begin to run, the sign of a hero!   As my dreams accumulate, I become stronger and stronger; For as tomorrow approaches, I must believe that even I can bring a miracle! Even my confusion and my failures push me further and further on... I believe in my heart! We become the wind, we ring dreams!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 09:09:36 pm by Hahasamian »
I hope everyone's doing well!
If I'm away and ya need to reach me for any reason, I'm usually more active on Discord: Ysor#0162

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Anyone got some saves for Klonoa Heroes?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 03:12:05 pm »
This should have several saves including some risky for soft lock cheated in stuff in it. I used them for Klonoa heroes patch testing back when that was being developed.
it should work on the eurasia KH rom if I remember correctly
https://mega.nz/file/q5g2EZ5I#l-Jxl7JDRT9sE_SWVRbe5VXfaJ-mMvK25rvqIhNWThc

Offline Hahasamian

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • What's a personal text?
    • My Scratch Projects!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 05:55:44 pm »
Okay, thanks! I ended up using some music ripping software anyway, so I could have a few more options, but this may be helpful and it's just good to have around somewhere! Thank you!
I hope everyone's doing well!
If I'm away and ya need to reach me for any reason, I'm usually more active on Discord: Ysor#0162

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 03:53:55 pm »
Ah your welcome :)