Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Papercraft :3  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Garuu-Popka

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Klonoa Papercraft :3
« on: June 12, 2014, 12:38:18 am »
http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/list/kloweb/papcra.html

this is very nice, the moo is 4 inches tall and the klonoa itself is 7 owo!

I might give it a shot, perhaps this can also motivate some people as well to try! good for collecting
muh wii u id is: Garuu-Popka

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 05:57:47 am »
I'm a papercrafter and I can tell you these are really easy, you just need patience and thick paper.

Offline Garuu-Popka

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 01:30:44 pm »
Quote from: "Vincentmrl"
I'm a papercrafter and I can tell you these are really easy, you just need patience and thick paper.
hmm, any particular brand thats great? a regular printer paper would be difficult to do with.

oddly enough, when printing, it's not showing anything but faded outlines, thats odd
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 01:39:30 pm by Garuu-Popka »
muh wii u id is: Garuu-Popka

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 03:48:11 pm »
Quote from: "Garuu-Popka"
Quote from: "Vincentmrl"
hmm, any particular brand thats great? a regular printer paper would be difficult to do with.

oddly enough, when printing, it's not showing anything but faded outlines, thats odd
Check if you have ink, if you do and replacing does nothing, then the print head is dead. I can't print anything now because my printer died of slow use, basically the ink dries in the head and it gets stuck forever. You should get paper that is at least 140Gsm (Grams per square meter) up to 200gsm (I use 200 but it's pretty tick). When building use white glue and toothpicks to put the necessary ink on the tabs. Glue the tabs one at a time when possible and you won't have many problems.