Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Fighters Megamix - The forgotten crossover that needs return!  (Read 433 times)

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
It's a game i look forward to play (But i have no Saturn yet  :(), but i basicly know all of it already, it's a mixture of Fighting Vipers with Virtua Fighter in 1 game alongside other characters and games, the all in one crossover you didn't knew you needed, it's quite customizable as well, if you want more of VF's gameplay or Fighting Vipers, the characters play like their respective thing (well maybe except for the Daytona USA Hornet  :embarassed:), oh yeah, besides the VF and FV characters, you get other Sega characters, such as the cut VF1 character: Siba! (or Majido), the Daytona USA Hornet! Sonic the Fighters characters! Virtua Cop! Virtua Fighter Kids! And others, and this is also why i really wanted this to get another entry, besides having potential Fighters Megamix, Smash Bros has come to an end, and, i think it's overrated, i'd love to one day have a Sega fighting game renossaince! Sega needs more appreciation besides Sonic.

What do you guys and gals think? I'd like to know!  :big_smile:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
Re: Fighters Megamix - The forgotten crossover that needs return!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 11:16:50 am »
I got it with my Saturn years ago. I think it's brilliant! Possibly one of the best fighting games ever made.

It basically did Smash Bros. before Nintendo did Smash Bros., and in my opinion, did it better! I was never a fan of Smash Bros. because of how dumbed down it all feels. Fighters Megamix did dumb down the gameplay of Virtua Fighter and Fighting Vipers some, but not enough to stop me from enjoy the hell out of it. :D