It is said that Dae is raising a Floof Army. Beware.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Poll

In a subjective matter, what is your favorite version of Door to Phantomile?

Playstation (1997)
7 (87.5%)
Wii (2008)
0 (0%)
Java (2008)
0 (0%)
Phantasy Reverie Series (2022)
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: What is your favorite version of Door to Phantomile?  (Read 1421 times)

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: What is your favorite version of Door to Phantomile?
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2023, 09:02:45 pm »
Wow, I legit thought the original model for the sprites were leaked! :O Good job, man! ;D

Huh, I could have sworn I’ve seen the second last image somewhere else before…  :unsure:

:bad_straight_face: Poor Klonoa fans don't like to think of "what could've been" and don't know any better... (ow the ego) PRS could've been much more than what it is, so i'm underwhelmed, well, at least they are happy i guess, even if, it isn't that great.

I think that's in the Untamed Heart Wiki, and, also Caddy's video, well, the 2018 one that is, not the 2012.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2023, 02:45:07 pm »
I'd have to disagree, plenty of fans say that the remake could have been so much better. I bet a ton of them had lots of crazy theories or wishes, like did, when I imagined a series-wide collection with a custom menu styled after the DTP book study, featuring a storybook based off Moonlight Museum instead of having crappy gameplay, and extra story levels that hint to future games. That would definitely have been asking for too much at the time though. Still, one can *dream*  :big_smile:

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2023, 03:55:22 pm »
I have definely thought of these things, but anywhere i see, i just see people not caring about PRS and just seeing as the 2nd coming of christ being what it is, and, never really talking about what it could've been and how it could've been the ultimate version of these games instead of just, being there, so, y'know, maybe it's internal, but, i guess i said too much then.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2023, 10:39:34 pm »
Honesty, I’m just happy I’m able to play the duoligy natively on PC now. Though a physical copy on PC would have been nice, too.