In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Dreams about Klonoa  (Read 3199 times)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: Dreams about Klonoa
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2023, 11:50:27 am »
I mean there actually is a prototype out there in real life lol
I kinda wish someone rips these builds and uploads them to the Internet Archive. :(

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2023, 01:55:51 am »
I kinda wish someone rips these builds and uploads them to the Internet Archive. :(

You can actually download the prototypes here! https://hiddenpalace.org/w/index.php?search=Klonoa&title=Special%3ASearch&go=Go

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2023, 09:26:58 am »
I already played this prototype, and i already am aware of, but, well my dream was, a different one that, doesn't exist, i believe i was just in a debug menu, which the prototype's debug menu that we do have, is basicly the final version's debug menu.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2023, 11:27:10 am »
I've had another dream, about, Klonoa Heroes? That one game i don't really care about and wasn't thinking about?  :confused:

Starting up the game, it wasn't made by Namco actually (or Klonoa Works i dunno), instead, some developer that doesn't exist called Dressed Up Mole.  :embarassed:

The main menu was pretty much the same as the original Heroes.

The whole story was different it seemed, i don't even know what was happening.

The gameplay was similar to the original Heroes, but the camera worked a little differently, it was, smoother per say and, wasn't snapped on Klonoa, in-fact, when you moved, the camera would slowly move to that direction you're moving to so that you have a better vision of what is ahead of you. And another thing, the way you moved had more momentum instead of just always having the same moving speed that basicly snaps on everything, it is slightly slippery here.

The game's dream world was brand new, it was not a mixture of Lunatea and Phantomile, and there were no returning characters.  :unsure:

Many changes were apparently done on the graphics on the english hack i was playing, i saw the reason being to make it feel more like a complete western localization instead of just a simple translation.  :unsure: Although i did find some of the changes to be some-what unecessary. Still, cool idea i found it to be, actually.

I woke up with a Lunatean Veil effect, i was already feeling like Klonoa Lunatea's Veil was the best thing in the world and that Stepping Wind was great and was singing it.  :embarassed: Don't worry, it'll go away eventually the veil, but, i still feel like i already want to re-play that game even tho i shouldn't.
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2023, 03:39:28 pm »
Interesting…. Very interesting…

Have you ever happened to have seen gameplay of Kingdom Hearts? Cause a lot of folks myself included imagine a remake of Klonoa Heroes to play like a 3D action RPG like Kingdom Hearts, swiveling camera and all. Maybe it’s a premonition?  :O

If (when) this happens in a Klonoa Direct, I’ll come back here and let you know :3

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2023, 04:22:23 pm »
Nope, i have never seen Kingdom Hearts, never seen gameplay of it, i have, well, only seen pictures of it so, no idea. --\_ :)_/--

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2023, 10:47:17 am »
I had a dream today where, i went to come by the Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective, and, the header now said "Klonoa 15", what could 15 mean?  :confused: Is it... a tease for a codename?

I liked the new color palette too, yellow, green, and blue, is a color palette i associate with Klonoa. ;D

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2023, 11:14:29 pm »
I had a dream today where, i went to come by the Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective, and, the header now said "Klonoa 15", what could 15 mean?  :confused: Is it... a tease for a codename?

I liked the new color palette too, yellow, green, and blue, is a color palette i associate with Klonoa. ;D

Woah you must've dreamed about an altermate dimension where Klonoa was so successful that it got to its 15th main release.

Also play Kingdom Hearts. You're missing out big time  :bad_straight_face:
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho