Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Ask Alex, the Zoroark!  (Read 4373 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Ask Alex, the Zoroark!
« on: October 22, 2014, 01:59:05 am »

Hi, I'm Alex. I'm a Zoroark...ASK ME ANYTHING.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline dragee

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ♩♪♩♩♪
Re: Ask Alex, the Zoroark!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 06:27:21 am »
HI! SABLE haha sorry
What is the relation between you and Sable?

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 06:33:44 am »
Why did you take Sable's Place, Mr.Zoro's Ark?

Weirdo thingy...
Weirdo Creature.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:31:37 am by ALOIYD »

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 12:17:50 pm »
What is [Night Daze]? :O

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 01:58:23 pm »
"Well, now, I have more fan mail than I thought! Now, let's see...dragee asks..."

HI! SABLE haha sorry
What is the relation between you and Sable?

"Good question! We're cousins. NEXT QUE-"

Sable: "WAIT! Let me tell the full story. But fair warning- a lot of this defers from official Canon, so just think of it as "an Alternate Universe". See, in 2006-ish, the one named Cyrus was trapped within the Distortion World. With the assisstance of Giratina, he created a cybernetic pod, which simulated within its encoding a life-like world. He originally made it so that there would be no emotion, but...he grew tired of an emotionless world, so he injected emotion into it. Time in this pod worked differently than outside, as a day outside was a year inside Also notable? This world looked a lot like that last level of We Heart Katamari But, uh, just roll with it. Young minds are quite impressionable, after all.

Anyway, one day Klonoa was brought forth to this virtual world, unaware of its truth. Cyrus, masquerading as its Arceus, brought him to the Sky Tower, where he faced Rayquaza, and then upwards more to the Hall of Judgement. There, Klonoa was tasked with saving this world. The details are unimportant, but he was followed by the one named Midna, in Imp form...because she was bored. He also met several times a Lucario- my most distant ancestor- who had mysterious goals. I'm also obliged to mention he met a white hedgehog named Silver, though it was a cybernetic being, like everything else in that world...

After Klonoa gathered enough of the...whatever he was supposed to get, he faced off against this Lucario. Turns out, he had previously been in love with a Cresselia...and they even had a young Riolu kid. This angered the Lucario, because he had thought he was a Legendary Pokemon, and could not reproduce. (Hey, he DID have his own movie, why WOULDN'T he be considered legendary?) So, he killed both the Cresselia he had loved, and the kid that he had. He summoned Missingno from the dephs of the machine (which was the first of many times Immorphinity would cause trouble), but Klonoa, with the aid of Midna in his shadow, fended off the mad glitch, and returned to his home, having saved this virtual world. The Lucario realized the wrongs that he had done, and repented. Also, it was retconned that Missingno was the reason he went crazy.

But soon, Klonoa would have to return. For in 2007, a new menace -a Rotom, named Rotomierre-had holed himself up in an Alternate thunder mountain. For soon, a new secret arose- there were TWO sides to this world. Both were the exact same(and as it was revealed, bothn sides shared the same Sun and Moon, and both celestial bodies were of the same EXACT size, a fact Palkia was most proud of...), with one key difference- the side Klonoa had been on prior was only regular Pokemon, and yet the side he had to traverse was only shiny Pokemon. And Klonoa wasn't alone. He had others with him- a Blaziken warrior, Sonic, Mario, Billy Hatcherd, Peach (yeah, that one's a bit confusing for me, too), Kirby, ect. Oh, and Midna was following him again. (I'm also obliged to tell you that at one point, Billy hatched another Arceus. Trust me, this knowledge is IMPORTANT!...but not as important as that "silver" bit from earlier.) together, they would bring down "The Sinister Seven"...(Since this was in 2007, that was WAAAY before Lost World, mind you.)

The Lucario from the first installment was there, too...and found out about his shiny world counterpart. This counterpart was Alex's most distant ancestor. And, unlike the Lucario, he was shiny. There was another difference...he grew up with aregularly-colored Pokemon from outside the system, a Female Zangoose named Zachlera, from the planet Mysidia- my homeworld. But, I'll get to that in a while.

After many interesting battles were had, Klonoa and co reunited on the invisible island (you know, that one dummied-out place from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, that you can only get to by hacking?), were they faced off against Rotomierre. At his defeat, the virtual world began to crumble, but they had no time to escape. So...the Two Lucario, one shiny and one normal, stopped the then-unbalanced Sun and Moon from crashing down into the planet...but at the cost of the Shiny Lucario's life...but one day, he would return...

...Soon, Cyrus would once again need Klonoa's help. But he wasn't accompanied by Midna, this time instead by Master Stanley HiHat Trinidad XIV, A. K. A. "Evil King Stan" (you know, from Okage: Shadow King?...oh, just look it up.) Soon, Klonoa would come across the shiny Lucario...except...in his near-death, he had to have his old body be completely re-done...and...he was made into a regularly-colored Zoroark. He and the Lucario were made by Curus into the protectors of the land, completely immortal, and- yet unkown to them- the abilities for them to turn into powerful creatures. The Lucario could turn into Zekrom, and the Zoroark could turn into Reshiram.

Though, Klonoa had been told this time the danger was from a meteor...this was, in actuality, a "patch for fifth-gen Pokemon gone wrong". And soon, Klonoa learned the true nature of this world. He, along with the Lucario, the Zoroark, and the Kirby, traveled into this patch, in the hopes of stopping it before it crashed all pf the cybernetic world. There, the group had met a rather lovely Mienshao and, well...lets just say that after their journey had ended...this Mienshao would be the mother of both their children. Their being the Lucario and the Zoroark. Anyway, Klonoa and friends stopped the evil patch, which was being controlled by that Silver from earlier whom had become vengeful for being ignored, but that isn't important.

Cyrus granted the Lucario and the Zoroark freedom to be their own beings, and not some cybernetic coding. They became real, and traveled off, into the world...without their memory of who they were. The Lucario ended up in Hoenn, under some rather...seedy circumstances, and the Zoroark ended up in the Twilight Realm, under the guidance of Midna. The two would regain their memories at a later point, and meet up again...but, that is another story. (I feel at this point I should mention something- my cousin, Samson, was not just a mere descendant- see, that lucario eventually ended up in Mysidia, and, while he was unconcious...well...there was this Weavile...and...that's how Samson's mother was born.)

Anyway, the Mienshao's children, the Riolu and Zorua, would both end up on the shiny side of the world, and create a long line of shiny Lucarios, who could turn into Zekrom, and Shiny Zoroarks, who could turn into Reshirams. There was a third line of genetics, too- of just rather generic shiny Mienshau, who studied in the Martial art of Glitch Foo" manipulating their virtual battleground to their advantage. My father and mother, Zack the Shiny Riolu ana Paula the Shiny Ralts, were both from this virtual world...and Zack was one of those very descendants. There was also Cha, the Shiny Mienfoo, who was also a descendant, and Rick, a descendant of the Shiny Zoroarks. All four left this world of Virtualness, nine years from now, and will live the rest of their lives on Mysidia, where they would give birth to me and Alex. And that is why I and Alex are made of Ether, too- we're both virtual beings born in a real setting. I hope that makes neough sense for you...Oh, and I also have a brother, Gallahad, the shiny Gallade!...Say, since we're this far in, how about I retell the story of Mysi-"

"Like I said: We're. Cousins. NEXT QUESTION! ALOIYD asks..."

Why did you take Sable's Place, Mr.Zoro's Ark?

Weirdo thingy...
Weirdo Creature.

"Okay, first thing- please refrain from calling me mister, I will have NONE of that formality. (And please, I'm not THAT weird...compared to some of the pokemon I know...) Now, as for that question, it was...well, because Sable was bored. I mean, that, and I felt like it. Picture this: You're Mario. And then, he's Luigi...now, I'm sure you're all aware, that EVERYBODY LOVES LUIGI. It's an uncontested fact. He has personality, which was developed after his initial role. Meanwhile, Mario falls into obscurity, and nobody ever picks him in any spin-offs because he's so...average. They only keep him around because...well...he's the main character. Now do you get it?...I'm the Mario, to Sable's Luigi...though, it's the other way around. Sable has NO personality and is infinitely more popular, and i'm only brought into the equation because I'm related to the Lummox! I mean, COME ON!"

"...okay, next question! Calm writes..."

What is [Night Daze]? :O

"The user lets loose a pitch-black shock wave at its target. It may also lower the target's accuracy."

"...That's the move's in-game description. It's an 85 power, Dark-Type, Special-Based move, that has a %40 chance of lowering the target's accuracy by one stage. It is a Zoroark's signature attack...which would be great, if it didn't essentially ruin our illusions by saying "Hey, look! I'm just an innocent Bidoof! Now watch me cream you with an attack that only a Zoroark can learn! :p". It's pretty obvious...but watching your opponent get creamed by a Bidoof is TOTALLY. WORTH IT."

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 02:29:09 pm »
REVIVED!

...Why did you left the account and stayed on the Sig, Zoroark?

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 02:39:51 pm »
Alex: "Oh, good question. And since you asked a question to me and NOT Sable, I think I'll give you a little treat." *tosses ALOIYD Scooby Snack*

"Anyway, it was mostly Xeno...do I really have to call him that? I much prefer "Maxx""
"Yes, Final Canonized it, so it's...um, canon." "Ugh, fine....anyway, Xeno was just feeling too lazy to change it...also, he thought it looked quite nice. Even if Sable was in the damn shot..."
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 02:43:20 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 02:42:09 pm »
Question, Do normally Zoroarks have Blue and Purple hair?

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 03:18:24 pm »
Alex: "Well...no. Never. I'm a bit of a..."Special" case. Here are some comparison images, for your viewing pleasure."

"A regular Zoroark."

"A Shiny Zoroark."

"A Shiny Zorua."

"Me."

Now, as you can see, I have Shiny Zorua's coloring, and a splash of Shiny Zoroarks's purple. This was because of forced evolution, and possibly because of me being composed of the world's ether, for similair reasons as to why Sable is silver in coloring...
...Oh, who am I kidding. the truth is...this fur coloring is FAKE. I've been using my illusion ability to make myself look different. I'm...actually a relatively-normal colored Zoroark. You see, I grew up with Samson all my life, always craving the attention he got for his special color. So, when I finally came of age to be a Zoroark, I disguised my color as...THIS...And lied about it being a result of a messed-up evolution. Nobody ever questioned the color, and I was never insulted for it. But, seeing how negatively Final had seen it, and having said that it was clashing and such...I felt pathetic, for the first time in all my years. He was right in questioning it...Maybe someday, I'll tell him the truth myself.
...NEXT QUESTION!"

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 04:00:03 pm »
Will you ever grab a Chocobo someday?