There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Art Contest 2015 Announcement!  (Read 2927 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Art Contest 2015 Announcement!
« on: May 14, 2015, 12:56:45 am »
I am proud to present our first ever community event; an art contest! I had a lot to say about it but I just got off work and I'm beat so I'll make this short and simple:

• It ends at the end of this month (the 31st)!
  • It must be art made from you (no commission work or anything)
  • It must follow the community rules
  • It must have the dimensions of 2,560px × 720px
  • The theme of this picture? The cast of Lunatea facing off against the cast of Phantomile. (I'm interested to see what you guys can come up with!)
  • The winner will have their artwork up in the banner for next month + win a $50 Amazon gift card compliments of me.
Alright, I'll leave it at that. If Ieft something out or if you have questions, feel free to ask me. Have fun guys!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 09:15:56 am by the_darai »

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
Re: Art Contest 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 01:38:52 am »
I have 2 questions:

1. Can mods participate in it too?
2. How will the voting happen? Will it be selected people voting or the whole community (even who participates) that votes for someone else?

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
Re: Art Contest 2015
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 04:17:46 am »
@the_darai ...What? posted.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
Re: Art Contest 2015 Announcement!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 09:17:02 am »
I have 2 questions:

1. Can mods participate in it too?
2. How will the voting happen? Will it be selected people voting or the whole community (even who participates) that votes for someone else?
Yes, everyone can participate in the contest. As far as judges, well, don't worry about that. I got me and outside sources that will be the judges for the art, so that way we can keep it fair.

Offline ScarletOtaku

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 01:29:55 pm »
So are there any other little side things that we should know about as far as the theme goes?  Also, where will we be turning in our entries? :unsure:

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 02:00:19 pm »
So are there any other little side things that we should know about as far as the theme goes?  Also, where will we be turning in our entries? :unsure:
Nah not really other than Lunatea against Phantomile it's pretty lenient.

Also submit your entries here: http://forums.untamedheart.us/index.php?topic=981.msg16685#new

Offline gamr13

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 03:21:07 am »
I am proud to present our first ever community event; an art contest! I had a lot to say about it but I just got off work and I'm beat so I'll make this short and simple:

• It ends at the end of this month (the 31st)!
  • It must be art made from you (no commission work or anything)
  • It must follow the community rules
  • It must have the dimensions of 2,560px × 720px
  • The theme of this picture? The cast of Lunatea facing off against the cast of Phantomile. (I'm interested to see what you guys can come up with!)
  • The winner will have their artwork up in the banner for next month + win a $50 Amazon gift card compliments of me.
Alright, I'll leave it at that. If Ieft something out or if you have questions, feel free to ask me. Have fun guys!
oh-ho-ho! I like this idea, sadly I can't draw for crap, especially on a PC without my tablet for a few weeks (In for repair) But I can't wait to see where this goes.