It is said that Dae is raising a Floof Army. Beware.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: A test video for Klonoa 2 while I wait on youtube to support 60fps.  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
I couldn't help myself on waiting any longer so I made a test video to see how the game would look after uploading it to youtube. I've been trying to figure out what settings to use on the emulator and dxtory in the meant time.
I still want 60fps though I'm not happy with 30 so I'm going to wait until youtube allows users to have their videos at full 60ps speed.

It looks better fullscreen on youtube btw these little windows are tiny x_x
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 05:45:39 pm by Daemyn »

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
Re: A test video for Klonoa 2 while I wait on youtube to support 60fps.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 06:02:47 am »
Watching this video just reminds me why I bought a ps2 to play this game. Although, it runs much better than back in the older days, older pcsx2 versions. At least water isn't all trippy how it used to look when I tried to run it on my pc and looks how it supposed to.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 09:04:16 am by Daemyn, Reason: Did not mean to edit that post just woke up x_x »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: A test video for Klonoa 2 while I wait on youtube to support 60fps.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 09:04:30 am »
Water is still trippy. I just limit the use the automatic game fixes to the 3 levels I know will crash :x.

The Pal version of the game sort of does this with it's specific fix but you cannot use that with the widescreen patch at the same time or many kinds glitching and crashing will happen.

pcsx2 is a freaking evil sin pain to get to record with how dxtory acted between 3 differnt revisions x_x But I have no capture card and would not want the game recorded in 480i/p at 30fps like most of the cheaper ones do anyways :c
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 09:12:28 am by Daemyn »